Currency Converter - Symbol on wrong side

Dylan-

Hello! @Victoria Kudryashova

My currency converter doesn't display the currency symbol on the correct side.
Euro should be on the left, however, it does show on the right side.

Furthermore, when adjusting the price to a xx.99 or xx.89 value, does this also work for the other currencies?

Thanks in advance!

Direct Webstore

So does mine. I think it's just designed that way. But it's not the same as writing a price as USD45.60$ ... it's just a currency selector.

curr.jpg

Dylan-

Okay thanks @Direct Webstore, I know you like complaints so here it goes, this currency converter is terrible it doesn't work without the selector. It should be working based on IP-address. Even though, Geo Location with caching support is enabled it doesn't change the currency. Resulting in a terrible user experience for customers and losing them....

Direct Webstore

I know you like complaints
Really? LOL. I like trouble shooting problems ... but people bitching and moaning without doing any research at all annoy me a little. And on bad days I give them a "bit of stick". (I'm only human) ... lol :)

The geo locator only works for me when I'm logged out as admin. Which makes sense .. I guess. For example, I'm always logged in to all my sites on my laptop and it shows the site's base currencies as US Dollars. But when I view my sites as a "visitor" on my phone and not logged in ... it shows Australian Dollars. (I'm in Australia). I even asked my nephew in New Zealand ages ago to visit a couple of my sites and he saw NZ Dollars displayed.

If it's still not working it may be a conflict with some other plugin or settings and you can give Support admin access to troubleshoot the problem.

Logically, if it works for one person and not another ... it's probably something else causing the problem and not the selector itself. And if it WAS the currency selector's problem, "everyone" would be complaining about it ... but they're not. Only a few have complained.

https://forum.alidropship.com/search/110936/?q=currency+switcher+not+working&o=date

:)

Last edited: