Currency Converter cool feature but...

Hello Alidropship devs:

The currency converter feature is a cool feature I really like it but I would like to ask some questions:
- Why there is no automatic geolocation like in the Alidropship plugin? Do you have plans to realease with Geolocation for Woo?
- If there is not plan to implement IP Location, would be useful to have some sort of shortcode or put the dropdown next to the price so visitors can clearly see the option. My theme doesn't have sidebars so the only place where I can put it now is on the footer, but is hard to see (more if product page have a lot of content).

Thanks for your time,

Carlos

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hello Alidropship devs:

The currency converter feature is a cool feature I really like it but I would like to ask some questions:
- Why there is no automatic geolocation like in the Alidropship plugin? Do you have plans to realease with Geolocation for Woo?
- If there is not plan to implement IP Location, would be useful to have some sort of shortcode or put the dropdown next to the price so visitors can clearly see the option. My theme doesn't have sidebars so the only place where I can put it now is on the footer, but is hard to see (more if product page have a lot of content).

Thanks for your time,

Carlos
Hello Carlos, we will refine this feature in future.