Cropping problem with SocialRabbit Version 2.0.9

meeyule

Hi there,

since the update to Version 2.0.9 of SocialRabbit I've been having an issue with the Gallery poster, especially in Instagram.
It crops some pictures in a really weird way now, it looks like square format pics are now the only ones that will display properly on Instagram. With a landscape format picture, this is what happens:

Untitled-5.jpg
This also happens to a lesser degree on other Social Media platforms, but acceptable however. On Instagram sometimes pictures look so bad that I have to delete them.

Is this fixable, or will I now have to replace my entire gallery with square format pictures?

meeyule

This pic makes it a bit clearer, I added a red box where the image is supposed to display:
Untitled-6.jpg
This also happens if photos are in portrait format, sometimes huge amounts are cropped out

Last edited:

otk

Hello!
We added the "Crop Images" button.
We will release the updated version soon.
What does the button do? Everything worked smooth before the update of Socialrabbit, and there was no need for such button.

Hi every one, I have some question about social rabbit. About auto posting to 4social media account. Is it automatically post a picture from website down to 4 social media account or we need to upload first a picture on each media account before rabbit can auto post.? Need some idea. Thanks

Regards,