Credit/Debit Payment solution for MALAYSIA!

pouria

Hi,
I have been facing this issue that can't setup any credit/debit payment solution!
as I checked the given list, there are 3 Options that included Malaysia, 2checkout, payssion and Paytab.
2checkout comes very funny! they sent first email that we can't accept your account as you are selling prohibited, which i dont and i replied them back. then in the second email they mentioned we can't work with you because of your country!! i didn't continue as I was afraid if they even accept, what happen when i have sells and my money is there with them! they can simply keep it, cant they?
I moved to the Payssion, I got an email from their account, they said my sales need to be above 1500 Euro/Month, Plus the chart they gave me is very funny as accept only few country per ID so I can't have Global gateway system like I can't have US and Euro together.(even Euro , they have different categories).
my last choice PAYTAB, they require Company and I DONT HAVE :D.

so here we go! Any Peeps from Malaysia solve this mystery ? any Suggestion, Idea, guide or whatever?

Thanks

pouria

Anybody use Squareup here?
I managed to set it up, but i dont get the process of it!!! :D it's simple but at the same time complicated :|
I already got the Credit/Debit Option at my checkout page, but not sure if it works tho. What if my customer pays through it! where the money goes? I have check everywhere but couldn't find anywhere says anything about "Withdraw".

pouria

not everybody like paypal !
i was looking for a Debit/ Credit channel like stripes to support us. you want to be more legit and trustworthy ! you need them!
People mindset !

Mar

not everybody like paypal !
i was looking for a Debit/ Credit channel like stripes to support us. you want to be more legit and trustworthy ! you need them!
People mindset !
Paypal accept Debit/ Credit card payment even without Paypal account and the transaction is covered with Paypal buyer protection. If the only reason why you don't like Paypal is because not everybody like it, that's your call. I have been trying to find an alternate payment gateway for a long time, so far I have failed. You may end up with nothing at all.

Mar

Set up a LLC in the U.S. Then use Stripe. Many have done it. Here is the free way ...
https://lhe.io/stripe-payoneer-integration/

If you have a little patience and calmly go through the steps 1 by 1 ... you can do it.

:)
Thanks for the info. I have a Payoneer account and a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. The reason why I have it is I was planning to add a US Payoneer bank account to my Paypal account as Payoneer support insisted. I tried, but everytime it failed.

Opening a Payoneer account is the easiest and fastest. When you have created and submitted your account, you will receive an automated email that your account will be reviewed and you will receive a confirmation after a number of hours. But actually the account is approved in just a few minutes. You will then request a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. I failed to add US Payoneer bank to Paypal, hope I can add it in Stripe.

Last edited:

pouria

Paypal accept Debit/ Credit card payment even without Paypal account and the transaction is covered with Paypal buyer protection. If the only reason why you don't like Paypal is because not everybody like it, that's your call. I have been trying to find an alternate payment gateway for a long time, so far I have failed. You may end up with nothing at all.

Are you in Malaysia????

pouria

Thanks for the info. I have a Payoneer account and a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. The reason why I have it is I was planning to add a US Payoneer bank account to my Paypal account as Payoneer support insisted. I tried, but everytime it failed.

Opening a Payoneer account is the easiest and fastest. When you have created and submitted your account, you will receive an automated email that your account will be reviewed and you will receive a confirmation after a number of hours. But actually the account is approved in just a few minutes. You will then request a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard. I failed to add US Payoneer bank to Paypal, hope I can add it in Stripe.

Can you tell me more about this?

Mar

Can you tell me more about this?
Just visit Payoneer.com and create an account. They are not asking for anything except some valid IDs, that's all. After that you request a Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard, you will receive it in a week or two. There is absolutely no fees involved.

BelleRose

Hi Pouria,

I'm residing in Malaysia too.
Looking into dropshipping business.
However, what concern me most if the payment gateway.
I came across your message here in this forum.

May I get the update from you how did u resolve the issue of the payment gateway?