Credit Card Stripe Problem

Angie

Hi, i have the exact same problem as below... please help i am waiting to go live with my dropshipping site:

Hello,
I have problem with my credit card payment method...
Before, when I use test mode on stripe everithing was OK,
but when I change test mode to live mode I have problem with textbox when customer need to put information about credit card... Customer can´t see any letters (pic in att).
Does anyone have similar problem, and how do you fix this?
Thank you very much on your time...
Attachments

also, i have searched these forums for an answer, but you have only put on a thread "please PM me and i will look into it" - and this is not giving the answer to other users with the same issue ..so i am making a new thread for the same issue.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi, i have the exact same problem as below... please help i am waiting to go live with my dropshipping site:

Hello,
I have problem with my credit card payment method...
Before, when I use test mode on stripe everithing was OK,
but when I change test mode to live mode I have problem with textbox when customer need to put information about credit card... Customer can´t see any letters (pic in att).
Does anyone have similar problem, and how do you fix this?
Thank you very much on your time...
Attachments

also, i have searched these forums for an answer, but you have only put on a thread "please PM me and i will look into it" - and this is not giving the answer to other users with the same issue ..so i am making a new thread for the same issue.
Hello, do you have SSL on your site?