Credit Card - Proceed to Checkout - FAIL!

Direct Webstore

OK ... another problem .. ZZzzzz

I have tried 3 different credit cards to test my site. None of them work.

I fill in name, address etc, credit card details etc then click "Proceed to Pay" and the page just refreshes with all the form boxes empty. I fill them all again .. click "Proceed to Pay" .. AGAIN the page just refreshes with empty form boxes.

I have tried this several times with 3 different credit cards. It WON"T WORK

I have double checked that my Stripe detail have been entered correctly .. check!

Along with the Paypal "One Click Express" not working and the Abandoned Cart not working and not seeing ANY solutions in the forum ... I'm getting very disheartened.

:(

Direct Webstore

MY GOD!! Now even Paypal does't work ... even with the "One Click Express" turned off! And Yes ... I'm using a different paypal account to one on my site.

AHHHHHJHHHGGGGGGHHGHGHHJHJH!!!!!;jwerbftho;weroietwmu,pteum!!

I've spent WEEKS customising my site ... and now that I'm at the stage of testing everything NOTHING WORKS!!!!!@

Kamal

Hello

am happy that you got your problem resolved

One question please if you don't mind, i have only PayPal in my website and i want to add Stripe or 2Chekout is it difficult to get approved by them? Do they need some sort of documents? if you have any tutorial to setup them would be very appreciated thanks

Direct Webstore

Hello

am happy that you got your problem resolved

One question please if you don't mind, i have only PayPal in my website and i want to add Stripe or 2Chekout is it difficult to get approved by them? Do they need some sort of documents? if you have any tutorial to setup them would be very appreciated thanks

The "Knowledge Base" has tutorials for everything...
https://alidropship.com/knowledge-cat/payg/

:)