coupon with single use per customer, but unlimited global uses

lxknvlk

With woocommerce alidropship this was possible. But not with original alidropship plugin as it seems. Is there a way to implement this? I want to give out coupons for email subscribe. So same coupon for everyone but only with one user per customer.

daniel-97

Tried to find the solution for this too. Don’t bother trying ;)

Answer: No, you can’t create a coupon code, once per user. (Support team told me they will take this into consideration but still no sign of this feature)

lxknvlk

Tried to find the solution for this too. Don’t bother trying ;)

Answer: No, you can’t create a coupon code, once per user. (Support team told me they will take this into consideration but still no sign of this feature)
this is bizarre, this is a very needed functionality.

How else, otherwise they can use the coupon all the time.

Hunterman

It's cool that you are trying to solve this problem and of course I would like to get a coupon from you. Lately, because of the pandemic, I've started buying more and more food and things online. I've realized the best deals with Amazon Discount Finder and have been buying more and more from them and getting various coupons. Especially in the fall, they have a raffle in which I also decided to participate. I think bonuses like coupons are great for bringing customers back to the store because they know that they will get something and will be able to buy cool stuff at a discount.

Last edited: