Coupon Code Not Working Properly

rainbowsix9

Hi All/Support,

Im having an issue about issuing a coupon code. I set up let say coupon code: FREEITEM-A. This ITEM-A costs $8.99. Free 1 ITEM-A if all orders over $40. I also setup the start and end date. And then, I chose Apply To -> "Select Product" -> ITEM-A

Here's the problem. Lets say customer orders (5) ITEM-As, it zeroes out everything when I apply "FREEITEM-A" code.

Please see the attached file.

Im using DaVinci 1.0 theme.

Thanks.

Attachments

• CouponCodeIssue.PNG
    CouponCodeIssue.PNG
    34.8 KB · Views: 10

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi All/Support,

Im having an issue about issuing a coupon code. I set up let say coupon code: FREEITEM-A. This ITEM-A costs $8.99. Free 1 ITEM-A if all orders over $40. I also setup the start and end date. And then, I chose Apply To -> "Select Product" -> ITEM-A

Here's the problem. Lets say customer orders (5) ITEM-As, it zeroes out everything when I apply "FREEITEM-A" code.

Please see the attached file.

Im using DaVinci 1.0 theme.

Thanks.
We tried to reproduce this issue on your site and we failed. It work properly now.

rainbowsix9

We tried to reproduce this issue on your site and we failed. It work properly now.

Hi Victoria,

We still have a problem. Actually, it should be one particular item only. For example, a customer ordered ITEM-B and ITEM-C, it should not be deducted the $8.99, right of the bat. It will only be applied if they ordered ITEM-A. That's the only time they can use FREEITEM-A coupon code. That is why I selected "Select Products" -> ITEM-A in "Apply To"

Thanks.

rainbowsix9

I think this is a bug in the theme.

We need to get this fix because this is one of the important features of an e-commerce website. We cannot do any marketing or promotion strategies without that feature..

A million thanks.