COUNTDOWN TIMER

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

I installed the plugin, validated the license, set up all of the options and chose the pages to display on, but there is no timer being applied to the pages.
I'm using WooCommerce plugin and Themify Flatshop theme.
Sent you a pm, please have a look.

ThomasInc

Hi, after some months , it is still buggy.
You guys said your developer team will fix it soon.
When you enable CountDown Timer, then you set it to 0 days 0 hours 1 minute and when timer expires "restart timer". Click save.
And then go to tab customization, there you see, it starts with 30 days 23 hours etc...

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, after some months , it is still buggy.
You guys said your developer team will fix it soon.
When you enable CountDown Timer, then you set it to 0 days 0 hours 1 minute and when timer expires "restart timer". Click save.
And then go to tab customization, there you see, it starts with 30 days 23 hours etc...
Hello Thomas,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles with the add-on.
I couldn't reproduce the issue on my test website, though. Could you please pm me your WP access detail so I can check what might be wrong?
timer one min.jpg

Samasa

hello guys,
I have a problem with countdown timer, is not displaying on product page after update davinci version 0.13.1, i already tried :

* Apply to products with discount
and
* Apply to all products
and still is not displaying on products pages.

any help please

Ekaterina Sayapina i will send you on PM my info

Andre M

hello guys,
I have a problem with countdown timer, is not displaying on product page after update davinci version 0.13.1, i already tried :

and
* Apply to all products

any help please

i have same problem too

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

hello guys,

and
* Apply to all products

any help please

i have same problem too
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! The issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

nardog03

Hello, I am having issues with the Countdown Timer. It is showing on my store but I cannot change click on any drop-down settings, such as changing which timer format I would like to display. I tried clearing my cache and much other self-solution but it is not working for me to change any settings other than the color and text. Please help!!!

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello, I am having issues with the Countdown Timer. It is showing on my store but I cannot change click on any drop-down settings, such as changing which timer format I would like to display. I tried clearing my cache and much other self-solution but it is not working for me to change any settings other than the color and text. Please help!!!
Hello,

I'm sorry to hear you're having such troubles. You might have a plugin installed that is blocking dropdown menus. Feel free to send me a pm with your WP access details, I'll take a look!

otk

Countdown timer is not showing itself on any product page. Version 0.5.2 and newest Alidropship and Davinci theme. Am I the only one?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Countdown timer is not showing itself on any product page. Version 0.5.2 and newest Alidropship and Davinci theme. Am I the only one?
Otk, Countdown timer won't restart. We've already resolved the issue. The fix will be available shortly. You might want to disable your timer in the add-on settings and then enable it one more time, this should help.

davveis

Hi, is it possible to obtain MO and PO files to translate this plugin to another language? We cant translate words: days, minutes, hours, seconds and sold.

kdb

Suggestion!
The countdown timer should fetch no of order and stock from AE which was fetched during an update so it looks real.