Coundown on product page

alioop

This is good, but it will be gone whenever the plugin updates. Is there perhaps a way to inject them as shortcode?

Fernand

Install the plugin Wow Countdowns (https://wordpress.org/plugins/mwp-countdown/)

Active and change Countdown Settings.

If you use davince theme, change the file single-product.php

After:

PHP:
<?php if ( $quantity != 0 ) : ?>

Add:
PHP:
<button type="button" class="btn btn-lg b-add_order__btn_addcart">
            <?php echo do_shortcode('[Wow-Countdowns id=1]');?>
 </button>

I tried this, but I can't find out how to edit single product page. I can see a lot of other files for single page and single post, but not for single product!

Stalaggh

Install the plugin Wow Countdowns (https://wordpress.org/plugins/mwp-countdown/)

Active and change Countdown Settings.

If you use davince theme, change the file single-product.php

After:

PHP:
<?php if ( $quantity != 0 ) : ?>

Add:
PHP:
<button type="button" class="btn btn-lg b-add_order__btn_addcart">
            <?php echo do_shortcode('[Wow-Countdowns id=1]');?>
 </button>
Hello, is it still working?
I did everything like stated, and no changes on a product page..I use DaVinci theme.

SuperAgora

Hello to all,
I'm using the DaVinci template with the Alids plugin (not the one for Woo Commerce) and there is NO line
<?php if ( $quantity != 0 ) : ?> in the latest version of the file /wp-content/themes/davinci/single-product.php
I updated yesterday to version Version 0.9.4
Does anyone have any solid working and detailed information on this subject that is willing to help out please?

jubran

Hello to all,
I'm using the DaVinci template with the Alids plugin (not the one for Woo Commerce) and there is NO line
<?php if ( $quantity != 0 ) : ?> in the latest version of the file /wp-content/themes/davinci/single-product.php
I updated yesterday to version Version 0.9.4
Does anyone have any solid working and detailed information on this subject that is willing to help out please?
It's there, just look closely :) Search such as ctrl+f sometimes doesn't find it.

SuperAgora

It's there, just look closely :) Search such as ctrl+f sometimes doesn't find it.

Good morning Jubran,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I beg to differ with your statement ["Ctrl+F" sometime doesn't find it] because not once in my 40+ years in this field have I ever had a text editor that could not locate a string within a file.

But anyway, the point is this - For the WOW COUNTDOWN:

A) Does this apply to Zend Guard, IonCube encoded files OR both? (Example: Either one - It doesn't matter)

B) Is this for the AliDropship plugin, the WooCommerce plugin, OR both? (Example: It is available only for the AliDropship plugin version.)

C) Which plugin version number does the file belong to? (Example: AliDropship ver. 0.9.4.1 – 25.02.2017)

D) What is the exact location of the file? (Example: The file is located at - /wp-content/themes/davinci/single-product.php)

E) What is the exact line number where this particular string may be found? (Example: The line number is: 151)

It pays to be courteous and professional when giving out technical information.
If the object is to help our community (help out each other), then we must learn how to properly present our solution and not create confusion.
Because everyone will stand to benefit by receiving a great experience and a much better level of understanding.

Thanks again for trying to help.

Last edited:

jubran

Good morning Jubran,

Thanks for taking the time to reply.

I beg to differ with your statement ["Ctrl+F" sometime doesn't find it] because not once in my 40+ years in this field have I ever had a text editor that could not locate a string within a file.

But anyway, the point is this:

A) Does this apply to Zend Guard, IonCube encoded files OR both? (Example: Either one - It doesn't matter)

B) Is this for the AliDropship plugin, the WooCommerce plugin, OR both? (Example: It is available only for the AliDropship plugin version.)

C) Which plugin version number does the file belong to? (Example: AliDropship ver. 0.9.4.1 – 25.02.2017)

D) What is the exact location of the file? (Example: The file is located at - /wp-content/themes/davinci/single-product.php)

E) What is the exact line number where this particular string may be found? (Example: The line number is: 151)

It pays to be courteous and professional when giving out technical information.
If the object is to help our community (help out each other), then we must learn how to properly present our solution and not create confusion.
Because everyone will stand to benefit by receiving a great experience and a much better level of understanding.

Thanks again for trying to help.

Dear SuperAgora,

You are right, we are here to help each other. But for the Ctrl+F part, it really doesn't sometimes (Maybe with codes in an iFrame or so...)

Anyways, here are the answers:
A- Not sure but probably both.
B- If you are using Davinci theme, then you should find it. (Not sure if Davinci would also work with the WooCommerce version)
C- Latest update.
D- /wp-content/themes/davinci/single-product.php - can also be edited from appearance -> editor -> single-product.php
E- In my case, I've inserted it as normal paragraph under the PayPal express button. With that being said, I've placed the code under:
PHP:
<?php endif; ?>
In line 184.

If you want my simple code, then it is:
PHP:
<hr/>
<b style="text-align:center;">Price increases in:</b>
<span style="color:red; size:14px; font-weight:bold;"><?php echo do_shortcode('[Wow-Countdowns id=1]');?></span>
<hr/>

If you want to use the code, be sure to change the shortcode based on your created one.

Btw, here is what I did -> view my website live

Hope it works now!

SuperAgora

Good afternoon Jubran,

You are a true gentleman! Thank you kindly for taking time out from your busy schedule to clearly explain how and where to include the code.
Everything is clear, I located line number 184 and the endif; statement.

All is great! Thank you!

BTW: Your website looks really neat!

neeraj89

Hey @Glady Bro, how can i get that hurrify type options. using davinchi theme..
@ferreira2u can you please tell me how to get timer like this, i have installed as you told. bt how to get like this one. Please help.
countdown-jpg.228