Converted Price Doesn't Go Forward To The Paypal Payment Page

Daedra

In some countries including mine you can only pay in local currency, in the paypal settings page you can change the default currency which then shows on paypal payment page but it doesn't serve the purpose.
I am using currency converter for all the countries and after the checkout on the paypal page the currency is shown in default USD.
I have used woocommerce with third party currency converter and it used to push the converted currency to the paypal payment page but alidropship's currency converter doesn't.

In the woo version the currency reverts back to the default currency in the final checkout page. So disappointing.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
In some countries including mine you can only pay in local currency, in the paypal settings page you can change the default currency which then shows on paypal payment page but it doesn't serve the purpose.
I am using currency converter for all the countries and after the checkout on the paypal page the currency is shown in default USD.
I have used woocommerce with third party currency converter and it used to push the converted currency to the paypal payment page but alidropship's currency converter doesn't.

In the woo version the currency reverts back to the default currency in the final checkout page. So disappointing.
Hello, yes it works like you described:
AliDropship original plugin - PayPal use currency on the payment page that you selected in PayPal settings.
AliDropship Woo plugin - you have a default currency on checkout.