Convert ALD dropship or AliNext products

dvd.gr

Hi

I need to buy Alidropship for a webshop i have that already has 2000 products from ALD dropship and AliNext.

If i install Alidropship will see those products and be able to manage them or not?

If not, is there any way to convert them?

Thank you.

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Hello!

I'm sorry, but AliDropship plugin is not compatible with any other similar solutions. Though, you can always import Products from AliExpress on your website using our AliDropship plugin.

dvd.gr

Thank you for your answer.

I am aware that i can import products dear Dimitriy as i already bought, installed and happily using your plugin to a second eshop i have.

But as you can understand having to my other shop 2k products and actually under advertising through Google, pinterest, microsoft, Facebook, it would be very difficult and time consuming, not to mention dangerous cause of the complications, to delete them all and re-import them one by one.

When i bought AliNext they provided a converter from ALD to their plugin, can you provide one too?

I am willing to pay a reasonable price if i need to.

Cheers

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your answer.

I am aware that i can import products dear Dimitriy as i already bought, installed and happily using your plugin to a second eshop i have.

But as you can understand having to my other shop 2k products and actually under advertising through Google, pinterest, microsoft, Facebook, it would be very difficult and time consuming, not to mention dangerous cause of the complications, to delete them all and re-import them one by one.

When i bought AliNext they provided a converter from ALD to their plugin, can you provide one too?

I am willing to pay a reasonable price if i need to.

Cheers
Hello!

I'm really sorry, but we do not have any converters for the purpose you mention.