Conversion Tracking Google Ads

Dylan-

Hello,

I was wondering if the conversion tracking option in the Alidropship Google Ads plugin collects the real price of the product sold.
Or would I need a modified script for this?

boo13

I don't have the answer to this but I must say I am shocked to see a question left unanswered for half a year like this!

Which plugin is it ? Google Merchant ? I'm trying to set up the conversion event snippet from Google ads aswell. it seems like theres a lack of information on how to process it with the alid original plugin...

Dimitriy Strekalov

Administrator
Staff member

EvanKing

I am not sure why this happens but it is annoying in certain cases. It is good for business if it is done correctly though. I recently used a marketing agency to boost one of my newer businesses.
I was planning to open a new store in the busy part of the city but with the pandemic and the lock-downs and everything closed of I had to do a 180 on the whole business strategy.
I decided to open an online store instead of a real life location. It took me a while to find a decent web-developer that built a really good online store but with the surge of online shopping I needed to make sure that I had a steady influx of traffic and clients. Since I had no idea how to promote my business online I started looking for an online marketing agency and after a few weeks of searching I came across a marketing agency that works with google ads and is based in Brisbane. I was kind of worried since the time zone difference made it hard to communicate but they had stellar reviews online and honestly I had very little time before the launch so I needed something good fast.
I have been using them for a few months now and they have been amazing. If you guys need some good advertising you should check these guys out

Last edited: