Contacting Aliexpress Seller

someone108

I am just starting to get into the dropshipping using Oberlo to connect to Aliexpress. I read that I should contact the seller to ask some basic question like if they can do blind dropship and how quickly they can give me a tracking number.

I contacted one seller a day before and I got no response. I'm contacting a handful more today. I'm wondering they are slow or won't get back to me because my Aliexpress account has 0 orders.

Should I even bother asking these questions or will the seller know that I am doing drop shipping because I'm using Oberlo?

Any tips? Thanks.

Mar

I am just starting to get into the dropshipping using Oberlo to connect to Aliexpress. I read that I should contact the seller to ask some basic question like if they can do blind dropship and how quickly they can give me a tracking number.

I contacted one seller a day before and I got no response. I'm contacting a handful more today. I'm wondering they are slow or won't get back to me because my Aliexpress account has 0 orders.

Should I even bother asking these questions or will the seller know that I am doing drop shipping because I'm using Oberlo?

Any tips? Thanks.
It is likely that the sellers are not interested in your questions. You ask this questions when you have sales. Also, don't forget that they are Chinese, they would not understand something like blind dropship.