Contact Us page - how to edit the content?

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Will Contact Us be customizable in DaVinci? How do you customize About Us? I have tried to use the About Us in the pages and it does not work.

View attachment 1496

My plug-in will only show what is in the About us page settings below, which is not customizable. View attachment 1495

"via admin area" Is this in cPanel?

Thank you much for your reply.

Regards,
Renee
I am sorry for the delay in getting back to you. Yes, this section will be available in the DaVinci theme shortly. About Us is customizible. Please PM me your WP access details so that I could check what might be wrong.

Janet

I am still having trouble trying to customize "Contact Us" Page in DaVinci theme. Anybody got a solution yet?

Janet

Hi Chriss,

I have tried to have the WPform installed but contact form does not change. There is no option for telephone contact as well. I would like to have Wpform plugin working with DaVinci them

Attachments

• Screenshot 1.jpg
    Screenshot 1.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2.jpeg
    Screenshot 2.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 13

chris37

Did you deactivate the contact 7 first ?
If is not,deactivate it and go to your contact page and replace the shortcode of contact 7 with WPform.

Janet

Did you deactivate the contact 7 first ?
If is not,deactivate it and go to your contact page and replace the shortcode of contact 7 with WPform.

I do not have contact form 7 installed. The message under Alidropship - Settings - Notifications - ‘Contact us’ form settings seems to be a default. See screenshot attached. How do I change it. I have tried to add the WPform but it will not. I do not see the page or form where this set up is.

Attachments

• Contact Form.png
    Contact Form.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 16