Contact us email system doesn't work.

Pavan Kumar

as I know, you need 3rd party email service. else you failed to receive notification mail in abandoned cart and also the tracking notification to customer.

Hi Choy8433h,

Mine is SMTP configured by Alidropship service and I am not clear how exactly entire mechanism works. Can you please help on how to sort out the issues mentioned by Tan.
When a visitor submit contact form the messages are coming to my personal email id which I shared with Alidropship for communication purpose, where as I expect to come to my support@domain.com webmail.
Currently "send a copy to" field under Alidropship >> Settings >> Notifications si with my personal email id, replacing it with support@domain.com can solve the issue?
Appreciate your comments. Thanks

Mar

Hi Choy8433h,

Mine is SMTP configured by Alidropship service and I am not clear how exactly entire mechanism works. Can you please help on how to sort out the issues mentioned by Tan.
When a visitor submit contact form the messages are coming to my personal email id which I shared with Alidropship for communication purpose, where as I expect to come to my support@domain.com webmail.
Currently "send a copy to" field under Alidropship >> Settings >> Notifications si with my personal email id, replacing it with support@domain.com can solve the issue?
Appreciate your comments. Thanks
Are you using Contact Form 7

Mar

I did not come across "Contact Form 7" any where in my settings. Hence i can say I am not using the "Contact Form 7"
You need to install the plugin or any similar and follow instructions. It is a long process and I don't think anybody in the forum would be willing to help.

Pavan Kumar

You need to install the plugin or any similar and follow instructions. It is a long process and I don't think anybody in the forum would be willing to help.
Thanks for the info, as i was thinking "send a copy to" field under Alidropship >> Settings >> Notifications with support@domain.com will solve the issue. Now i need to research more.