Contact form problem

grafiz

The contact form say email is sent, but I don't receive anything of my mail. Why do I have this problem?

The email notifications for purchases are sent normally.

Angie

I have the same issue. Please, why have I paid for a product that doesn't have this page working ? or please at least let us know how to get the contact page working ????

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
The contact form say email is sent, but I don't receive anything of my mail. Why do I have this problem?

The email notifications for purchases are sent normally.

Hello , if it works with purchase notifications it should work with Contact us also. I need your WordPress login and password To check it out . And a domain name please.

Marcello

if you try to activate debug in wordpress
you can see in Marketing->abandoned cart the error:
WordPress database error: [Table 'wpjv_ads_abandoned_flow' doesn't exist]

this notification email never arrive if the support not fix this bug, i'm tired about this plugin, have more and more issue, i must ask for refound becouse is 2 mouth and i can't have a normal and ready site
and i not understand why this company must sell this plugin if this plugin have more problems

Direct Webstore

if you try to activate debug in wordpress
you can see in Marketing->abandoned cart the error:
WordPress database error: [Table 'wpjv_ads_abandoned_flow' doesn't exist]

this notification email never arrive if the support not fix this bug, i'm tired about this plugin, have more and more issue, i must ask for refound becouse is 2 mouth and i can't have a normal and ready site
and i not understand why this company must sell this plugin if this plugin have more problems

Everything is working fine for me. Maybe you are misunderstanding the docs in the Knowledge Base.

Sockis

Everything is working fine for me. Maybe you are misunderstanding the docs in the Knowledge Base.

Hi, could you kindly share which email server you are using? I have tried SendinBlue and Mailgun but I couldn't make them work... I am getting emails now, but my store will not send any confirmation letters... :)