Contact Form email not sent from form but works with a test in Notifications settings (SMTP)

vaxhax

I have currently set up SMTP for notifications because pepipost won't approve an unfinished site.

Using the Test buttons I have been able to receive emails for the various templates, including the Contact Form. However when I actually fill in a test message in the form it never sends.

When I click send it awkwardly reloads the same page with a blank form and no indicator that typically shows a message went through. (e.g., "thanks for contacting us" page).

Where should I look to troubleshoot this?

(using latest ads and raphael theme.)

Christina

Administrator
I have currently set up SMTP for notifications because pepipost won't approve an unfinished site.

Using the Test buttons I have been able to receive emails for the various templates, including the Contact Form. However when I actually fill in a test message in the form it never sends.

When I click send it awkwardly reloads the same page with a blank form and no indicator that typically shows a message went through. (e.g., "thanks for contacting us" page).

Where should I look to troubleshoot this?

(using latest ads and raphael theme.)

Hello, vaxhax!

Could you PM me your domain name and WP login details to check the issue? Thank you!