Conflict with currency switcher

Achal

Hi, The moment i updated to latest version of aliwoo the prices of products became wildly arbitrary. Upon deactivating the plugin all became fine. I am using a currency converter of repute and till date there was no problem. The moment I reactivate the plugin the base currency is enforced across the site overriding the country specific currency feature. Pls update the plugin to take care of this issue as with aliwoo deactivated any dropshipping store is useless. Apart from auto currency switching the aelia currency switcher that i am using also selects the required payment gateway for any specific country. So for me both plugins are extremely important. pls suggest a resolution or atleast make some provision for deactivating the newly added currency part in your plugin so that it does not conflict with already used third party plugin . I am sure that lot many users of plugin must have raised this issue. In case you cannot provide an immediate solution pls send me the link to download the version prior to current version so that i uninstall latest version and activate previous version till you find a resolution to this issue. ..regards

JackShip

Yes, I too facing the same problem of currency conversion. All prices showing in default currency with the value as it is. Pls revert to the earlier version or debug this issue without any delay. Thanks.

kea

me tooo....... how to disable this aliwoo currency?, i currently using Currency Switcher plugin. please @Yaroslav add the disable option for this currency... this issue is urgent!!!

Achal

can anyone share the link to previous version ..the one just before this update...only option is to reinstall the previous version i feel.

JackShip

I guess I was able to arrest the problem, though I'm still checking all the product prices.

Here is what I did after updating the Aliwoo plugin:

1. Deactivate any third-party currency converter.
2. Reset the Price. This is important. By doing so, all the price will reset to the original AliExpress seller's price.
3. Then Update the Price, to apply the formula to all products.

Now it appears to be working fine! Hope this helps.

kea

I guess I was able to arrest the problem, though I'm still checking all the product prices.

2. Reset the Price. This is important. By doing so, all the price will reset to the original AliExpress seller's price.

Thanks, well if that works, that the temporary fixed, possible the problem may occur in the future.
We need the right function on this disable currency.

Arnaldo

Cool, at least I'm not alone.

Thanks for reporting guys!

Yes @Yaros we need the option to completely disable the feature.

In 3rd party plugins like booster or currency switcher by algorythmika we already have the possibility to round all currencies ans makn store currency too.

It's nice to have a currency integrated for other users too but allow us to choose.

Hope you understand.

Thank you.

Arnaldo

I've tried the above with these 2 plugins, it doesn't work, Aliwoo currency switcher still blocks 3rd party ones:

- Currency switcher by Algorythmika
-Woocommerce Booster currency switcher

Rounding works great.

DRA

Hey,
I'm experiencing the same problem regarding the 3rd party currency switcher being blocked (in my case its WooCommerce Price Based on Country) I was curious if someone got PM reply from the support team? Will they solve this issue or can we work around it? I was about to go live but then this happened and now all my prices are messed up..

DRA

Yes I read this but I don't want to use the Ali switcher and there is no possibility to "delete" the widget and I've only selected my default currency which is euro. Just like mentioned in the article but still, it overwrites 3rd parties. And the 'Update' button is just for "pricing formulas, in price rounding or assigning cents" in the article, so that shouldn't solve the problem?

Direct Webstore

And the 'Update' button is just for "pricing formulas, in price rounding or assigning cents"

It does more than that. I'd still backup my database and just try it. Spend 10 minutes trying ... or not. Up to you. I would just try it. What have you got to lose? 10 minutes? :)

Arnaldo

For those who add the Booster curency switcher plugin installed like me, please DON'T lol

Originally I bought this plugin mainly for the advance currency switcher functionality.

Problem is this plugin once installed adds looooooooaaaaadddds of option in the wp_option table in your database.

Like 1000+ entries that bloats your database.

Which slows don't your site a BIG way.

See here:

https://simplenet.io/booster-woocommerce-buster/

So now apart from Aliwoo integrated currency switcher that works well, the only Currency Switcher I could recommend is Currency Switcher plugin by Algoritmika as shown in the Alidropship Knowledge Base.

The sweet irony here is that this plugin is issued by the same developer lol

For those who add this plugin and want to clean all these entries use this plugin after having made A FULL SITE BACKUP (please don't blame me if you screw this last part):

https://wordpress.org/plugins/clean-options/