Confirmation Email & Sales Report

Alen

Hi guys,

hope all are having a good day.

I have two small problems and hoping I can get some help.

1 - Confirmation email
I have set up the store and asked my wife to purchase something she needs and to test the process. Everything went fine apart from one small issue. She did not receive a "Thank you for your Order!" confirmation email. However i did receive a copy myself. All settings are default. Any idea what could have gone wrong? Using SandGrid.

EDIT: before i got the above mentioned confirmation email - I 1st got a hat looked like a test email saying:

Dear test_full_name,

Thank you for shopping with us! We are really glad that you have chosen the Cake Decorating Supplies Australia to make your purchase, and we sincerely hope to see you again soon!

Cannot see images in this message? Click the link above - "Display images below".

Have a nice day!
Yours faithfully,

2 - Sales Report not showing sale
Now that one item has been ordered and processed - then ordered from Aliexpress. When D click on sales-report it shows 0 sales. Any idea why?

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Alen

Yaros

Staff member
Hello,

1. Could you check logs on your SendGrid account?

2. Can you see this sale on your dashboard stats?

Alen

Hello,

1. Could you check logs on your SendGrid account?

2. Can you see this sale on your dashboard stats?

Hi Yatros,

SendGrid shows no movements at all. Unless my website setting was set to another mailing service. But just checked and it was on SendGrid,

The sale has now shown up.

Yaros

Staff member
I recommend that you set a price for a product $0.10 and do some test purchases yourself.

swandana

hi yaros, im having trouble too with email notification.
im try using sendinBlue and sendgrid its not working.

im try send message in contact us, subscribe, buying some product

nothing happen in my email. pls help.
thx before.

swandana

Does test message work? If not what error do you get on logs?
Test message not working. Nothing error apear, on sendgrid report no log either.

I already send my web n sendgrid login details to alidropship support in skype.