Confirm Delivery

WMFP

My first product has been ordered and just received an email asking me to confirm delivery. Do I have to contact the customer every time or how do you handle it?

Quentin

Direct Webstore

How can YOU confirm delivery?

Only the customer receiving the delivery can confirm that it's been delivered, unless it's to be signed for or is a tracked item ... in which case the transport/delivery service can confirm it.

Your question makes no sense. Also ... mentioning WHO sent the email may be of help.

:)

WMFP

Well the customer would not know because it is drop shipped. The email came from Alliexpress because I ordered but I do not know if they received it.

Direct Webstore

Well the customer would not know because it is drop shipped.
They would know "when it was delivered" when they found the item in their letterbox or on their front door step.

The email came from Alliexpress
That makes things clearer. Almost. It either came from "Aliexpress" or the "seller" on Aliexpress.

Either way ... just ignore it.

Although ... you can do all that if you wish, including the "Feedback" with every sale your store makes ... if you have the time to spare.

Bottom Line ...

Do I have to contact the customer every time
No ... (This answer has nothing to do with "Follow Up Emails" which is another topic and highly recommended.)

how do you handle it?
Do nothing.

Last edited:

WMFP

Y
Well the customer would not know because it is drop shipped. The email came from Alliexpress because I ordered but I do not know if they received it.
YOu missed the point. I drop shipped to a customer and then got a message saying to confirm delivery however I do not know if it was delivered.

Direct Webstore

YOu missed the point. I drop shipped to a customer and then got a message saying to confirm delivery however I do not know if it was delivered.

You're missing the point that your concern is pointless.

Please re -read what I wrote above. Slowly. Then "think" about it. Just a little. I guarantee a revelation if you have at least half a brain. Really. I'm not joking.

Mar

Y

The message asking you to confirm delivery is an automated email sent once the system reported that it was delivered. Since the order is in your Aliexpress account with your email, automated email was sent to you assuming it is you who received the order. You are not suppose to take it seriously. Don't make something out of nothing.

ibrendan

My first product has been ordered and just received an email asking me to confirm delivery. Do I have to contact the customer every time or how do you handle it?

Quentin

Hi Quentin,

No, you don't have to contact your shoppers before you confirm delivery with Aliexpress, however, it's always a good idea to wait a few days in case there is a return / refund request.

It would be brilliant if ADS had an automated delivery confirmation email, though.

Hope this clears things up.

Brendan

Direct Webstore

No, you don't have to contact your shoppers before you confirm delivery with Aliexpress
As has been stated twice previously so far.

however, it's always a good idea to wait a few days in case there is a return / refund request.
No. The more sensible and safer way is to do nothing at all. As has also already been stated. Sensible as it saves time and is totally unnecessary and safer as it gives you the full 45 day refund period ... if you need to use it.

Hope this clears things up.
It's actually complicating a simple situation that does not need to be complicated,

Don't make something out of nothing.

As said before ... "Do nothing" Simple. :)

kdb

As said before ... "Do nothing" Simple. :)

The plug-in does a lot of things automatically. You don't need to contact your customer in case of your supplier make it delay in shipping etc.

Once you got the tracking information then you relax and keep tracking the parcel.

Please guide me if I am wrong.