Competing with Aliexpress

Romanof54

I'm a relatively new member but have been working at dropshipping since October 2018. The problem I'm having is everything I import to my site is being sold for less on Aliexpress. I can't complete with that. Anyone have a different view? Thank you.

Mar

I'm a relatively new member but have been working at dropshipping since October 2018. The problem I'm having is everything I import to my site is being sold for less on Aliexpress. I can't complete with that. Anyone have a different view? Thank you.
Of course, you import products from AliExpress. How can you profit if you are selling them for less? You cannot compete with AliExpress, everybody know that.

candiman

I been on reading everything i can on this forum and your name pops up everywhere, but as i read all you do is insult people,
belittle people, disrespect others. Why are you on this board if that all you do? Sure there is alot newbies on this forum to ask question even if they are bad question or good ones you don't need to insult. Look at the Moderators they answers with respect when good or bad question but all you do it insult others. The moderators must have alot patients not have you booted long time ago. I am new here myself and first thing i learned is wow this guy belittle everyone that not have knowledge. Good you not a moderator doubt yo ever reach to that level the forum would collapse.

Look at Mars when she answer did she insult the person? But first thing you do always this guy newbie let belittle him. Instead helping the person learn and understand. And i no you say why they not google it or look around to learn. but a forum is also a learning area so if you not like the question just don't answer it if you going insult people, Let the moderator answer, least we no they wont belittle others.

I haven't been on here long, and was compelled to make this statement because you do this everywhere i read. Person with Knowledge dont mean they belittle other even if bad question. Moderators and owners of this forum must shack there heads. Sure you read this and start belittle me and insulting me also. I ready for it.

Direct Webstore

I been on reading everything i can on this forum and your name pops up everywhere, but as i read all you do is insult people,
I "seem" to be everywhere because I help heaps of people. The bulk of my 5000+ posts has involved helping people. I'd say less than 2% of my posts involve mocking and/or joking with complete and utter idiots. I'm only human. With over 5000 posts, that 2% (not even that really) may appear to be a lot to people like you with poor math/percentage skills. It also shows a total lack of "perspective" on your part.

Look at Mars when she answer did she insult the person?
LOL ... Often. Actually, she's worse than me at times when it comes to stupid people. Mostly it involves cutting sarcasm. And I love it! Maybe sarcasm is hard for you to comprehend. But because she has a lot less posts than me, it's not as noticeable. Again, your lack of perspective, math and percentage skills are showing.

I haven't been on here long,
Obviously. Try to look a little deeper than immediate surface impressions and take into account "total" posts before making ignorant comments. You're not the first to make such an ignorant mistake. There have been about 2 others in the past. Welcome to the "club".

But seeing as the 5 posts you have already made have involved screwups/mistakes, I'm not surprised at your flawed "analysis". And the fact that I mentioned your mistakes also explains your overly emotional reaction in this thread. Again, a total lack of perspective AND objectivity.

start belittle me and insulting me also. I ready for it.
You've probably had a lifetime of practice receiving it judging from your already displayed lack of forethought and knee jerk reactions.

And try to get at least a tiny amount of a sense of humour. The opening post of this thread truly WAS severely "idiotic". Especially as he has been doing this for almost a YEAR!

;)

Last edited:

Romanof54

Idiotic! You're the moron DWS. If a new member can't ask a question and receive a civil answer then what's a forum for. I agree with the other members. You should be banned. Guess I won't be seeking answers on this forum again. THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!~!

Direct Webstore

You're the moron DWS.
Indeed.

If a new member can't ask a question and receive a civil answer
have been working at dropshipping since October 2018.
One YEAR ... and still 100% totally clueless of a rock bottom basic fact about our main supplier (Aliexpress).

THANKS FOR NOTHING!
You're welcome. But I DO owe you thanks. You made my day! It was the dumbest and funniest post of the year. Thanks! :)

And Good Luck! (You'll need it. LOTS of it)

;)

Last edited:

Romanof54

Yep. You are a moron. If you bothered to read the post you would have realized that when I search the the items listed on my site, and they descriptions including title are completely rewritten, the first listing that comes up is "ALIEXPRESS". I'm selling the sale damn items that ALIEXPRESS has DA for. ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM.

Direct Webstore

If you bothered to read the post ... I search the the items listed on my site, and they descriptions including title are completely rewritten, the first listing that comes up is "ALIEXPRESS
No mention of that at all in your post, I'm afraid. I wonder why my completely 100% original titles and descriptions don't display Aliexpress in searches. Must be just dumb luck, ay?

You are a moron.
Yes. You're right. I AM a moron. I'm forgetting the number one rule "Never argue with an idiot, you'll never win"

ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM.
"Aliexpress" is basically a "Chinese eBay" and comprises of thousands of individual Chinese sellers so you're saying that ALL of them are scammers? Or the entire Chinese company is a scam? Whatever, it sounds pretty bad! Wow. Thanks for the warning.

My apologies. You're no idiot, you're actually super intelligent. ;)

Last edited:

Mar

If you bothered to read the post you would have realized that when I search the the items listed on my site
There is nothing like that in your first post in this thread.
and they descriptions including title are completely rewritten, the first listing that comes up is "ALIEXPRESS". I'm selling the sale damn items that ALIEXPRESS has DA for. ALIEXPRESS IS A SCAM.
When you search a product in your store, hundreds of stores will show, AliExpress is just one. Products are sold in many stores with different descriptions and prices. If you base your statement on that, then the product also come from other hundreds of stores, not only AliExpress. Your visitors are not aware where products of your store come from, not unless you announce in a big banner that the product is available in AliExpress and cost less. This is like making something out of nothing. You are importing products from AliExpress, yet you call it a scam.