Compatible themes

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi Can you use any wordpress theme or do you have to use the recommended one's ?
Hello Franko,

AliDropship original plugin is compatible with the built-in themes, please check the full list here. They can't be used with Woo version of the plugin.
You can use a standard Woo theme in case you have AliDropship Woo plugin + WooComemerce installed. You might want to learn more about our recommended (and tested) Woo themes.

Franko

I loaded products from Aliexpress but made mistakes.... Is it ( and how ) possible to reload the same products through the chrome extension ?

Christina

Administrator
I loaded products from Aliexpress but made mistakes.... Is it ( and how ) possible to reload the same products through the chrome extension ?

Hello, Franko!

You should move the products to Trash and empty the Trash tab. Then you can import the same products from AliExpress again with the help of the extension.

Franko

Thanks

I must be doing something wrong.. I have done that and on Aliexpress on top it only says product was imported and does not give options to do it again.

Christina

Administrator
Thanks

I must be doing something wrong.. I have done that and on Aliexpress on top it only says product was imported and does not give options to do it again.

Sometimes the product isn't deleted from your data base. You should check your data base.