COD as payment method not showing on Checkout.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Is there somewhere to activate COD (cash on delivery) as payment method in AliWoo? I enabled it in Woocommerce but it's not showing up as an option in Checkout (using Paypal sandbox test); I'm guessing maybe it needs to be enabled in AliWoo too?

In Woocommerce > Payments > Payment methods > COD enabled for relevant shipping method (Free Shipping; which was included in the relevant zone). Does not show up as an option in Checkout - only Paypal available.

Browsing through the forums, it seems to be available in AliDrop default/original as an option to be enabled. Is there one in AliWoo or is there something else I need to do? Any help is appreciated.

Irene

Staff member
Maybe I'm missing something here. Is there somewhere to activate COD (cash on delivery) as payment method in AliWoo? I enabled it in Woocommerce but it's not showing up as an option in Checkout (using Paypal sandbox test); I'm guessing maybe it needs to be enabled in AliWoo too?

In Woocommerce > Payments > Payment methods > COD enabled for relevant shipping method (Free Shipping; which was included in the relevant zone). Does not show up as an option in Checkout - only Paypal available.

Browsing through the forums, it seems to be available in AliDrop default/original as an option to be enabled. Is there one in AliWoo or is there something else I need to do? Any help is appreciated.

Hello!

Alidropship Woo does not have payment settings as it is a part of the WooCommerce plugin.
I recommend contacting the WooCommerce support team to figure out the issue.

Alidropship Woo does not have payment settings as it is a part of the WooCommerce plugin.
I recommend contacting the WooCommerce support team to figure out the issue.

Thanks Irene for replying. Understood.

In a somewhat related matter, I made some observations on the up-and-coming AliShipping add-on (posted here) which would appear to negate the use of some payment settings in Woocommerce (the COD option in particular) that rely on certain shipping methods which may not be available once AliShipping is invoked. And since AliShip is an add-on to AliDrop, i thought it might be an issue which may affect sites that use COD as a preferred method or option. In which case, it may be more an AliDrop issue - i don't know. It might also solve the one i referred to in the above post.

[RESOLVED] COD as payment method not showing on Checkout.

Found a PHP snippet immersed in child theme/functions.php that was added at the outset to test commenting out payment gateway options on checkout. Apparently it works. Deleted it and voila, all options showing. Sorry about that; nothing to do with AliDrop or Woocommerce plugins.

*does not however cover the related matter :(