Cloudfare

Cosy

Hi, I want to install Cloudfare SSL. My domain along with my brother-in-law's 2 domains are hosted in Hostgator. If I were to install Cloudfare & change the name server of my domain, will it change all 3 domains?

jubran

No, each domain can be connected the same or different nameservers
Note that you might need to set the SSL on cloudflare to strict if you already have a SSL on server.

Cosy

No, each domain can be connected the same or different nameservers
Note that you might need to set the SSL on cloudflare to strict if you already have a SSL on server.
Thank you. I don't have any SSL and neither does my bro-in-law. I just don't want mess with his domains. I will install Cloudfare today. Hope it works. Thanks again.

Cosy

Hi, I signed up with Cloudflare today. But honestly I don't know how or where to change nameservers in the Hostgator Cpanel. I googled & I found an old post somewhere that shows Cloudflare icon on Hostgator Cpanel but it's not there anymore. I'm not a technical person. So, if anyone can guide me with detailed instructions, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.

jubran

Hi, I signed up with Cloudflare today. But honestly I don't know how or where to change nameservers in the Hostgator Cpanel. I googled & I found an old post somewhere that shows Cloudflare icon on Hostgator Cpanel but it's not there anymore. I'm not a technical person. So, if anyone can guide me with detailed instructions, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks.
It should be on cPanel for easy installation. Try searching for it in the sidebar search. If you can't find it you can also install cloudflare manually by DNS manager but that is not recommended if you don't have a clue about that so the best option is that you call hostgator support.
Good luck

Cosy

It should be on cPanel for easy installation. Try searching for it in the sidebar search. If you can't find it you can also install cloudflare manually by DNS manager but that is not recommended if you don't have a clue about that so the best option is that you call hostgator support.
Good luck
I got the SSL to work. Thank you Jubran :)