Close my Dropshipping Store

Ruby

Hi, Can anyone help me how to close my drop shipping store . I want to change my niche. I want to close it first before starting the new one.
Thanks

daudi250

Hi, Can anyone help me how to close my drop shipping store . I want to change my niche. I want to close it first before starting the new one.
Thanks

dont accept any new orders, make all the stock QTY's to 0. and don't renew the hosting. Put a new page as front page stating that the store is closed.

Mar

Thanks
If the site is the primary domain, you cannot close it yet. If you want your current site unreachable immediately, put it in maintenance mode. Register a new domain related to your new niche and point DNS to your host provider. Get in touch with your host provider, request to make the new domain your primary domain. Install wordpress, theme and everything to the new domain. When your current domain is not the primary, you can request it to be in a parked domain or have it deleted.

Last edited: