Clicking on add to cart on one of my products leads to the original supplier's page on aliexpress, not on my cart

lacelane

Welp, I figured it out. The supplier actually had an advertisement on the top of the descriptions page, which alidropship imported with it. I deleted that advertisement page, but there were still elements of it. If you click on some parts of the page, it will click parts of those elements and lead to his page. I went to the text version of the description and deleted the code, it works now.

chris37

Welp, I figured it out. The supplier actually had an advertisement on the top of the descriptions page, which alidropship imported with it. I deleted that advertisement page, but there were still elements of it. If you click on some parts of the page, it will click parts of those elements and lead to his page. I went to the text version of the description and deleted the code, it works now.
Daniel is right about the copyright products, you build a site without to make any research at all,
Most of the social media is gona banned you anyway ..

Start over .. and don't worry about it, will learn through failure, don't take it personal but this is they way is going.