Chrome extension working randomly

Valerio

Hi,
AliDropship chrome extension works only on single product pages.
On every other page such as categories or search results, it only works less than 50% of the times!
This prevent us to see or hide products with ePacket and see ePacket prices for various countries. To do that, we have to go to single product page and manually check if epacket is present for each country we need. So BORING!

AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 0.7.1
AliDropship Version 2.5.0

I have no other extensions installed on chrome, only AliDropship.
Same thing happens in incognito mode.
It's just random, sometimes it works, sometimes (many) it doesn't.
Deleting my browser cache and cookies does fix it a sometimes, but mostly it doesn't. (and by the way, we can't delete our cache every 10 min!!).
Same behavior happens on other machines with different setups.

This is extremely annoying and slowing down my workflow consistently.

Please provide a reliable solution as many of us are facing this problem; this is a premium, expensive plugin, and without the chrome extension it's almost useless!

please note:
asking for WP login details will not sort this out, it has nothing to do with our wordpress or conflicting plugins (at least in my case); the issue is within the extension itself, or your server.

Thanks,
Valerio

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi,
AliDropship chrome extension works only on single product pages.
On every other page such as categories or search results, it only works less than 50% of the times!
This prevent us to see or hide products with ePacket and see ePacket prices for various countries. To do that, we have to go to single product page and manually check if epacket is present for each country we need. So BORING!

AliDropship Woo Plugin Version 0.7.1
AliDropship Version 2.5.0

I have no other extensions installed on chrome, only AliDropship.
Same thing happens in incognito mode.
It's just random, sometimes it works, sometimes (many) it doesn't.
Deleting my browser cache and cookies does fix it a sometimes, but mostly it doesn't. (and by the way, we can't delete our cache every 10 min!!).
Same behavior happens on other machines with different setups.

This is extremely annoying and slowing down my workflow consistently.

Please provide a reliable solution as many of us are facing this problem; this is a premium, expensive plugin, and without the chrome extension it's almost useless!

please note:
asking for WP login details will not sort this out, it has nothing to do with our wordpress or conflicting plugins (at least in my case); the issue is within the extension itself, or your server.

Thanks,
Valerio
Hello Valerio, what do you mean saying "works less than 50% of time"? I use this extension everyday and I can't confirm your words. Could you please be more specific?

Valerio

Hi @Victoria Kudryashova
i mean that a lot of times, the AliDropship chrome extension's red banner at the top of aliexpress page is not available on category pages or search results. But if i click on a product and go to it's page, then I can see the banner and import/edit buttons.

basically, on single product pages (on aliexpress) your chrome extension is always working, while on pages with many products it is working just sometimes.

i tried in incognito mode, tried to clear my cache, tried reinstalling the extension, deleting every other extension in chrome and deactivating and reactivate your WP plugin.
Sometimes these solution fix the problem, but many times they don't. It really looks a random issue.

I'd just like to understand if there is a way to avoid this problem, or a way to quickly fix it when this happens.

Thank you

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi @Victoria Kudryashova
i mean that a lot of times, the AliDropship chrome extension's red banner at the top of aliexpress page is not available on category pages or search results. But if i click on a product and go to it's page, then I can see the banner and import/edit buttons.

basically, on single product pages (on aliexpress) your chrome extension is always working, while on pages with many products it is working just sometimes.

i tried in incognito mode, tried to clear my cache, tried reinstalling the extension, deleting every other extension in chrome and deactivating and reactivate your WP plugin.
Sometimes these solution fix the problem, but many times they don't. It really looks a random issue.

I'd just like to understand if there is a way to avoid this problem, or a way to quickly fix it when this happens.

Thank you

Hello, please update your extension to 2.5.2 version.

TsalagiYona

Hello, please update your extension to 2.5.2 version.
Same as everybody above, works randomly... stays off most of the time... It is a new install so version is not issue... reinstalled and worked a couple times then quit... Did the things everyone else did.. Need the REAL fix please...

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Same as everybody above, works randomly... stays off most of the time... It is a new install so version is not issue... reinstalled and worked a couple times then quit... Did the things everyone else did.. Need the REAL fix please...
Extension is in OFF mode untill you start import something or update. Then it becomes Get -> On.

mrmerch

I am having the same issue. In the past when you search Ali for a product it used to show which items had e-packet available as well as the cost in a green bar at the top of the item. Now it no longer has this and you basically have to check each individual item to see if it has epacket and how much. Certainly there must be a fix for this???

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am having the same issue. In the past when you search Ali for a product it used to show which items had e-packet available as well as the cost in a green bar at the top of the item. Now it no longer has this and you basically have to check each individual item to see if it has epacket and how much. Certainly there must be a fix for this???
1519026667380.png

Hello, You have filter 'Hide product without ePacket', you'll see ePacket price if point at green line with ePacket title. Now it works like this. It was done to get an opportunity to check ePacket price for several countries that you are targeted at.