Chrome Extension says "Domain Cannot Be Added"

bingbang

I am getting "To start importing products into your store, please go to category page or product page.", where previously, I would go into AliExpress and import products from there.
I am now not able to import any products.
I have updated the plugin to the latest, cleared Chrome cache, but still not getting to the Import products.

Please help!

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I am getting "To start importing products into your store, please go to category page or product page.", where previously, I would go into AliExpress and import products from there.
I am now not able to import any products.
I have updated the plugin to the latest, cleared Chrome cache, but still not getting to the Import products.

Please help!
Hello, have you used this guide to solve your issue: https://help.alidropship.com/common...em/extension-error-please-authorize-your-site

jorgeraidel

Well and now what is happening :( new issues now extension is not working and when i traying to added
Domain can not be added

and now what?

jejeje is funny because everyday getting issues for one or for other but is everyday :(

jorgeraidel

Cristina but no make sense all customers are reporting the same thing, was working fine and for some reason are not working for a lot of customer, i mean no make sense that is something local of customers, the bugs or issues in from development team, or for some reason extension is not working for some changes made ir by aliexpress or something similar, almost sure is not from customer's side :(.

Christina

Administrator
Cristina but no make sense all customers are reporting the same thing, was working fine and for some reason are not working for a lot of customer, i mean no make sense that is something local of customers, the bugs or issues in from development team, or for some reason extension is not working for some changes made ir by aliexpress or something similar, almost sure is not from customer's side :(.

Hello, jorgeraidel!
Could you please PM me your domain name and WP access details to figure the issue out? Thank you!

Christina

Administrator
Hi Victoria, I have already updated the plugin, cleared cache, and removed and re-installed the AliExpress Chrome extension, and still I am unable to import any products when I click on the extension. In fact, I am struggling to register my domain.

Dear bingbang!

Please PM me your domain name and WP access details to check the issue. Thank you!