AliDropship 2.0

Chrome Vers -
Version 117.0.5938.132

Woocommerce ver -
Version 8.1.1

Alidropship Plugin -
Version 1.6.57

Shows extension on top. Click edit...
andytime editing it scrolls up to where input feild is on bottom of window which is annoying as all canbe...
and when you click import it looks like it just freezes.. nothing happens...

Please help fix this ASAP

Sergei Alidropship

Administrator
Staff member
Using AliDropship Ext Ver.

AliDropship 2.0

Chrome Vers -
Version 117.0.5938.132

Woocommerce ver -
Version 8.1.1

Alidropship Plugin -
Version 1.6.57

Shows extension on top. Click edit...
andytime editing it scrolls up to where input feild is on bottom of window which is annoying as all canbe...
and when you click import it looks like it just freezes.. nothing happens...

Please help fix this ASAP
Hello! The release with fix will be this week

bobmundo123

@bobmundo123 @Zedeks Hello! The update is coming soon. The new version of extension is uploaded but google reviews the extension longer than usually.
Guys... this is getting crazy... This is hurting business... How can we trust this plugin... or aliexpress at this point... I'm about to find a new supplier or go direct to distributor for our products outside of aliexpress because of this... the only reason we use this plugin is for convenience... the moment it becomes inconvenient... there is no use for it.. or to use aliexpress for order fulfilment...

Zedeks

I was able to download updtes on both chrome ext and ali plugin on WP..... Doesn't fix Import issue... Did resolve scroll issue.. but still not able to import products...
the tool is working for me , i will suggest clear your website cache also your web browser cache and settings

Zedeks

When is the update coming? The plugin is not working for me either. I can't update products or automatically place orders as a result. Do you have an ETA? As another commented, this is hurting business.
@Zedeks @bobmundo123

Sorry for inconveniences. The review depends on Google.
after doing a closer look of the plugin functionality, it does not work as we desired, you cant edit anything before importing because it get freeze when selecting the import butom, please release a new fully working version

the only way the plugin import a product is by clicking the submit buttom directly without edit anything, once the product is uploaded to your site manually edite the title, permalink, images, text, reviews, etc

@Sergei Alidropship @Dimitriy Strekalov

bobmundo123

@Zedeks @bobmundo123 @ForumUser

Hello! Is the issue with products import still persists? We are trying to reproduce the problem but it's working well. Do you use ver. 3.0.0.22 ?
Are there alternative plugins that work currently for alidropship woocom integration... different browsers.. or is this accross the board not working.. This is heavily impacting business.. especially now that we are prepping for blackfriday sales.. and the holidays.. literally the worst moment to ever have this issue..

Zedeks

Hello! We are working on this issue
I have successfully created a second website using Ali2Woo in combination with my custom theme. Everything is running smoothly, and I'm particularly impressed with the essential feature of shipping synchronization, which seamlessly covers all countries. It's worth noting that this feature is integrated within the same plugin, eliminating the need for any additional plugin payments.

I'm even contemplating gifting my licenses to my wife, who plans to establish a store specializing in baby and home products exclusively for the United States, as opposed to a multi-country setup like mine. Unfortunately, I'm quite disappointed with Alidropship for not addressing the issues of importing products and synchronizing shipping prices across different countries.

bobmundo123

I have successfully created a second website using Ali2Woo in combination with my custom theme. Everything is running smoothly, and I'm particularly impressed with the essential feature of shipping synchronization, which seamlessly covers all countries. It's worth noting that this feature is integrated within the same plugin, eliminating the need for any additional plugin payments.

I'm even contemplating gifting my licenses to my wife, who plans to establish a store specializing in baby and home products exclusively for the United States, as opposed to a multi-country setup like mine. Unfortunately, I'm quite disappointed with Alidropship for not addressing the issues of importing products and synchronizing shipping prices across different countries.
Thank you for the suggestion I will check them out