Chrome Extension Issues

I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the plugin. The following seems to be the issues im experiencing.

• Chrome Plugin don't update orders after purchase
  • Get Tracking button dosen't seem to actually do anything, chrome console show no errors or issues
  • Informer.js shows jquery not found
  • Issues with chrome extension, shows "off" on other computers when clicking the login button it wont authorize other then the main account and even then only on one account will authorize.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I seem to be having a bit of trouble with the plugin. The following seems to be the issues im experiencing.

• Chrome Plugin don't update orders after purchase
  • Get Tracking button dosen't seem to actually do anything, chrome console show no errors or issues
  • Informer.js shows jquery not found
  • Issues with chrome extension, shows "off" on other computers when clicking the login button it wont authorize other then the main account and even then only on one account will authorize.
Hello, have you asked our support to check these issues for you?
support@alidropship.com

Hmm, i see you guys login to alot of sites thats true, though i'd rather actually getting support vs. someone logging into my site and "fixing" the issue. If you have any recommendations that would be great. Though from the issues described above and looking through the forum i see its not just me having issues. I found at the very least a topic on each of the issues i mentioned above on this forum already with no answers.

madman86

We are also having multiple issues.

Not happy about giving someone access to my admin side.

The plugins are up to date
The Chrome extension is the one that's on chrome. You also have a pro plugin with a type in Al1 - not sure if this is genuine.

Edit function on products does not work.

Importing products does not work, throws up code - non oauth_verifier.

long reply periods from support.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
We are also having multiple issues.

Not happy about giving someone access to my admin side.

The plugins are up to date
The Chrome extension is the one that's on chrome. You also have a pro plugin with a type in Al1 - not sure if this is genuine.

Edit function on products does not work.

Importing products does not work, throws up code - non oauth_verifier.

long reply periods from support.
non oauth_verifier means that you can't authorize at AliDropship Google Chrome extension. That's why import doesn't work. Try to disable all 3rd parties plugins and extension and authorize your site.

Well doing that would crash my site as it has a few plugins that work together. Though if the actual issue was third party plugins i could see doing this, but indeed it is your software instead. Everything on the site is working except the actual order updates and tracking updates for me (plugin is working and authorized- ***on only one computer, no others will sign in and authorize***.

Also on a side note i have been seeing this error since updating to 0.8.10
"
2018/05/11 14:53:48 [error] 1459#1459: *22805 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /srv/mysite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/Woo/WooImport.php on line 0
PHP message: PHP Warning: array_filter() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /srv/mysite.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/Woo/WooImport.php on line 0" while reading response header from upstream, client: my-ip, server: mysite.com, request: "POST /wp-json/alids/v1/update HTTP/2.0", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/run/php/php7.1-fpm.sock:", host: "mysite.com""

It pops up when i refresh the dashboard, open a aliexpress page (but not import or edit), update plugins, pretty much when i do anything not related to adsw. Product prices seem to update though besides these problems, and have been only having issues since 0.8.10.

As for the actual chrome extension, i can still only sign into ***One*** computer with the chrome extension. If i try to authorize on the computer next to me it opens the authorize page, then forwards to the main wordpress dashboard instead of saying "Authorized". This seems to be a issue with a few people on the forums and you guys might try looking into why these issues are popping up after each update. Do you guys do actual testing besides having people use the beta version on their "staging store"? Generally i would just go into the code myself, but you guys and your damn ioncube encoders for everything except the darn .js!

tomrreid

As for the actual chrome extension, i can still only sign into ***One*** computer with the chrome extension. If i try to authorize on the computer next to me it opens the authorize page, then forwards to the main wordpress dashboard instead of saying "Authorized".
Just wondering if you have google chrome Sync with all devices you are logged into? If that was the case and you logged into google on another computer I would expect it to work?

With the authorization issue I have tried the following:
My store and all accounts are on a VM, let's say x@gmail.com is the chrome account.
My personal computer running the vm is y@gmail.com
And my girlfriends computer next to mine z@gmail.com

X@gmail.com has its own Ali account, email, and WordPress user
Y@gmail.com uses x@gmails credentials to login and authorize, don't work.
Z@gmail.com has her own Ali and WordPress account, can import but not authorize plugin, no price updates occure in the access log of the server as y's account does.

3 accounts, 2 seem to show issues.