Chrome extension is not working properly.

I have all day lost trying to make the extension show products with epacket. is just no doing it. the import product bar is working fine but when i'm searching for products it just no showing the green frame on any product. and all of them are epacket products. i restart chrome restart the extension. is just no working so buggy and so frustrating.

ADFR

I am having the same issue. It is driving me crazy. We should have the option to ship by epacket and not be forced to what ever free method offered by the supplier. Is there a fix and if so what is it?

For some reason the extension start working again. without doing anything. so i don't know what is causing this, but is happening a lot to me. please some one could check it out to see what is going on with the extension? thanks!

vanhallman

So I have been using alidropship for all of ONE DAY now. I was STUNNED to find out I need Google Chrome to make it operate. I HATE CHROME, I HATE GOOGLE, and will not have anything to do with either of them (although I am forced to use their webmaster tools and adwords occasionally). Did I return alidropship?? NOPE. I did the next best thing and so far it is working like a champ. Did you know that Opera can use Chrome Extensions? Sure can, and MANY times run more fluidly than Google!!

So here is what you need to do. Download and install the latest Opera web browser to your device. Install the "Download Chrome Extension" for OPERA. The you can install ANY Chrome extension!! Like I said works like a champ with AliDropsShip!

Hugo

@danielfx27, to browse products MAKE sure you have the Oberlo extension. It will only list ePacket Items and hide everything else.

It is also MUCH faster. Once you find an item you like, you then use the Alidropship plugin to import it.

For the developers: Please take a how this specific feature works in Oberlo as it faster and has the the option to hide other shipping methods. A time Saver!

Last edited:

Hugo

It is a Shopify extension. But you can still use it when browsing AliExpress to show you items that are eligible for ePacket shipping.

michaelwatsonw

Hi all,
I have a problem with the chrome extension being "Off" at times.
It does work, but it is intermittent and unreliable.

Just to clarify:
  • I have installed the plugin
  • I go to the dropship plugin and click the red "Use direct import" button
  • The red nav on the top reads "to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"
  • I have restarted the browser
  • Cleared the cache
  • Restarted my computer

This happens about 50% of the time, while at other times it works like a charm.

I navigate to Aliexpress independently (not clicking the red button) and occasionally this works, but at times not.

I have also tried the same procedure (including all permutations of methods) on Opera (by installing the alidropship chrome extension).

My next attempt is to add the extension in firebug.

To be clear, it is down consistently during any of my attempts, and then it works consistently during any of my other attempts. So nothing I do seems to affect it.

What is causing this downtime?
Is it server side or in my browser? (I doubt it's on my side)

An honest response will be great.

Last edited:

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Hi all,
I have a problem with the chrome extension being "Off" at times.
It does work, but it is intermittent and unreliable.

Just to clarify:
  • I have installed the plugin
  • I go to the dropship plugin and click the red "Use direct import" button
  • The red nav on the top reads "to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section"
  • I have restarted the browser
  • Cleared the cache
  • Restarted my computer

This happens about 50% of the time, while at other times it works like a charm.

I navigate to Aliexpress independently (not clicking the red button) and occasionally this works, but at times not.

I have also tried the same procedure (including all permutations of methods) on Opera (by installing the alidropship chrome extension).

My next attempt is to add the extension in firebug.

To be clear, it is down consistently during any of my attempts, and then it works consistently during any of my other attempts. So nothing I do seems to affect it.

What is causing this downtime?
Is it server side or in my browser? (I doubt it's on my side)

An honest response will be great.
Hello, if you navigate through your WordPress admin area during import it could cause "to start adding products to your store, please open another browser tab with AliDropship plugin importing section" issue, so you ned to refresh Import products page before next import will be done.