Chrome extension crashing with newest chrome

psytekh

Hello guys,

im wondering if its only at my side or do anybody else faceing wiht it.
My chrome updated today and since the chrome extension always crushes when i want to do anything.
Chrome version is: 69.0.3497.81

Thanks
Marton

psytekh

+info: i found out that its only happens when i go to order page. It crashes after 5 sec or immediately if i open an order.

timothy

We have the same issue with the Chrome extension...always crashes with the new version of Chrome. Best to report it as soon as possible for a fix

Christina

Administrator
Hello guys,

My chrome updated today and since the chrome extension always crushes when i want to do anything.

Thanks
Marton
We have the same issue with the Chrome extension...always crashes with the new version of Chrome. Best to report it as soon as possible for a fix

Dear clients, we are working on this issue.

Christina

Administrator
Hello guys,

Thanks
Marton

The issue has been resolved! Please check this thread to learn more.

timothy

The issue has been resolved! Please check this thread to learn more.

Hi Christina,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The Chrome extension is now working with Google Chrome v69. However, the auto-filling issue is still persisting (try fulfilling orders and you can see that there is an issue with populating the address fields in Aliexpress). I believe Yaros mentioned about the auto-filling issue as well.

Thanks for continuing to resolve this issue - hope the auto-filling issue gets fixed as well!

Christina

Administrator
Hi Christina,

Thanks for your prompt reply. The Chrome extension is now working with Google Chrome v69. However, the auto-filling issue is still persisting (try fulfilling orders and you can see that there is an issue with populating the address fields in Aliexpress). I believe Yaros mentioned about the auto-filling issue as well.

Thanks for continuing to resolve this issue - hope the auto-filling issue gets fixed as well!

Have you updated your plugin to the latest version? Auto-filling works properly after Google Chrome Extension and Plugin update.

timothy

Have you updated your plugin to the latest version? Auto-filling works properly after Google Chrome Extension and Plugin update.

Hi Christina, yes I have updated the plugin and the Chrome extension and both seem to be working fine now. Thank you!

As an aside, I noticed that importing products from Aliexpress takes a long time and the gallery images are not loading properly. Maybe this is due to the Chrome update? Would be good to also check on this if possible, but not on an urgent basis.

Thanks again

Christina

Administrator
As an aside, I noticed that importing products from Aliexpress takes a long time and the gallery images are not loading properly. Maybe this is due to the Chrome update? Would be good to also check on this if possible, but not on an urgent basis. Thanks again

Our developpers are working on that. Please, stay tuned and wait for the next update :)