Choose shipping

orus dev

Hi ,I use alidropship with woocommerce.
How to put "aliexpress standard shipping" as the delivery method because the base selects "Canios economica" ?

thx you for yours answers
have a good day

Georgy

Hi ,I use alidropship with woocommerce.
How to put "aliexpress standard shipping" as the delivery method because the base selects "Canios economica" ?

thx you for yours answers
have a good day
Hello! Please refer to the WooCommerce official documentation > https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/setting-up-shipping-zones/ to learn how to set up shipping zones and assign shipping methods.

If you would like to import and customize all possible AliExpress shipping methods, consider purchasing the AliShipping add-on. Best regards, George

chris37

I buy a plugin so that everything is done automatically and I have to pay again because the plugin can not choose the delivery of Aliexpress that we want?
Is semi automatic and is a reason for that too.

The chosen aliexpress shipping method was never including in the alidropship plugin.

SkadeMetty

It's great to hear that you're using AliDropship with WooCommerce. I understand your concern about setting "AliExpress Standard Shipping" as the default delivery method instead of "Canios Economica."

TyPetty

If the plugin is semi-automatic, there might be a specific reason behind the default selection.

However.... if you want "AliExpress Standard Shipping" as the primary shipping method, I recommend contacting the AliDropship support team. They should be able to provide guidance on how to customize the plugin settings to suit your preferences.
By the way, have you considered using Shopify for your e-commerce needs? They offer a variety of features, including the convenient Shopify Flat Rate Shipping, which can simplify your shipping process. It's worth exploring if you're looking for a seamless shipping solution.

Last edited: