Chinese New Year(Spring Festival) - PROBLEM

manjgala

I've got a huge order yesterday. But there is a Chinese new year coming and in cause of this sellers changed there maximum days of processing time from 7 to 20. I have already ordered all of the items. @Yaros please suggest something how do you act in this situation? Biggest problem is that one person ordered 6 different items from my website which are located in different stores on Aliexpress.

Bedivir

I run an online store as well, and whenever I face such issues I just contact the client and tell him the truth. As for me this is the best decision because the client knows when he will receive the product and you're not going to get in trouble

You are right, it's the best solution-just tell the person about the delay of the purchase. I would like the seller to do the same when we ordered everything for our wedding. Unfortunately, for reasons I don't know, our order was delayed and it did not have time to get before the wedding. I was horrified and wanted to cancel the celebration, but my family turned to the company that deals with event staging. Although everything went not as I expected, I'm glad that we had a wedding in the circle of relatives. P.S. After the wedding we canceled the purchase tried to get our money back for a long time and in the end succeeded.

Last edited:

chris37

You are right, it's the best solution-just tell the person about the delay of the purchase. I would like the seller to do the same when we ordered everything for our wedding.
@Bedivir @DanteALG @QueenBris @bukuiri and few other accounts is the same person.
This person have so many accounts and promote spam links all over this forum.
soon one of this accounts is gonna come to promote something !!!

DO NOT FOLLOW THE SPAM LINKS