Chinese New Year Holidays

Shoaib Sohail

I just got orders right before CNY Holidays on the 29th of January and the 30th of January and now all the orders are waiting for shipment. and today is the 3rd of the Feb. its been 4 to 5 days now. should i email all the customers about the delivery delay or should I wait for suppliers to come back and ship the products?
What will be suitable? Thanks.

Georgy

I just got orders right before CNY Holidays on the 29th of January and the 30th of January and now all the orders are waiting for shipment. and today is the 3rd of the Feb. its been 4 to 5 days now. should i email all the customers about the delivery delay or should I wait for suppliers to come back and ship the products?
What will be suitable? Thanks.
Hi! Thank you for reaching out. Better to contact your customers and notify them about delays to avoid order cancellation

mozgocheck

Customers should always be notified of any delays or schedule changes. This is reliability and responsibility.

Kimberlibre

If you use TripAdvisor or something similar, watch out for 5 star ratings. Seems like a huge number of those ratings are left by people who are not regular travelers and will find delight in everything on the property because they've never seen it before and likely will never again in their lives. The 4-3 star middle range will tend to be the folks who have tried multiple properties and be thoughtful on what could be better. Try to CLICK TO BOOK and watch for reviewers who have multiple reviews under their belts, chances are they know what they are looking for to leave a solid review. Look for examples, not generalities that seem like they really didn't pay attention to the surroundings.