Checkout page not tanslated

Fulgence Ridal

Hello,

Everything seems to work fine with translation into the davinci2 theme, except checkout page ... I checked .po & .mo file everything looks alright, but it doesn't appear in my checkout page ... so I'm wondering what's wrong.

thx for your help.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hello,

Everything seems to work fine with translation into the davinci2 theme, except checkout page ... I checked .po & .mo file everything looks alright, but it doesn't appear in my checkout page ... so I'm wondering what's wrong.

thx for your help.
Hello,

Could you please let me know what language you're trying to translate your website into? Also, please note that Checkout is managed by AliDropship plugin, so you should add your translations in the AliDropship 1.0 project in GlotPress.

Fulgence Ridal

Hi,

It is in french. And I solved my problems by downloading a plugin : Loco translate. And it works. ;-) ... and I don't why it sucked. Everything was ok in the .po file but still appear in english.

So I have a question : I don't remember how to to do this trick :
I would like to make my personal alidropship translation and make my own .mo file but I don't want each time I upgrade the theme and the plugin it deletes my personal translation.

I just know I can create a folder with my own .mo file inside wp-content but I did not remember which one ...

thx for your help Ekaterina ;-)

ps : could you write the url of alidropship file in GlotPress (thx)

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi,

It is in french. And I solved my problems by downloading a plugin : Loco translate. And it works. ;-) ... and I don't why it sucked. Everything was ok in the .po file but still appear in english.

So I have a question : I don't remember how to to do this trick :
I would like to make my personal alidropship translation and make my own .mo file but I don't want each time I upgrade the theme and the plugin it deletes my personal translation.

I just know I can create a folder with my own .mo file inside wp-content but I did not remember which one ...

thx for your help Ekaterina ;-)

ps : could you write the url of alidropship file in GlotPress (thx)
Checkout is fully translated into French. All you need to do is to select French in your WP admin panel. You might want to check this guide on how to upload .po and .mo files.

Votre panier.png