checkout option Credit Card

lovedropship

I use 2checkout, on the shopping cart page,buyers can not enter credit card information directly.

my payment.png

But i see kittenrules,worldofharry buyers can enter credit card information directly,

payment.png

How to do that ? i need buyer enter credit card information directly,more easy to make payment.

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
I use 2checkout, on the shopping cart page,buyers can not enter credit card information directly.

View attachment 1415

But i see kittenrules,worldofharry buyers can enter credit card information directly,

View attachment 1416

How to do that ? i need buyer enter credit card information directly,more easy to make payment.

Hello , there are 2 different payment gateways on these sites. That's why you have a different view.

lovedropship

You can't set it up on your own. This is how integration works with AliDropship plugin.

Sounds bad,hope alidropship resolve this soon.

Because For this reason, an advertiser refused me

" In order to move forward with creating your campaign you will need to add a checkout option that doesn't redirect you to a third party site,Please let us know when this has been added and we would be more that happy to review your campaign once more."

Victoria Kudryashova

Administrator
Sounds bad,hope alidropship resolve this soon.

Because For this reason, an advertiser refused me

" In order to move forward with creating your campaign you will need to add a checkout option that doesn't redirect you to a third party site,Please let us know when this has been added and we would be more that happy to review your campaign once more."
This is quite strange because PayPal for example redirects all payments on their side. What advertiser has such strict rules?

Ricardo

I was also in search of the configuration for my checkout site, but apparently it is an exclusive option of Yaros