Check your Error Log if using PHP 8.1

Jin Jie

PHP Warning: adsw\Api\Auth\OAuth1::normalize_parameters(): Argument #2 ($value) must be passed by reference, value given in /home/****/public_html/****.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/Api/Auth/OAuth1.php on line 0

This error is constantly generating 20 times a minute.
I just deleted a 465MB error log file from my server !!! But it continues regenerating.
Switching back to PHP 7.4 and switching to the alidswoo 7.2 + fixed this and no more error logs.

I reported this to support@alidropship.com more than 2 weeks ago inc. screenshots etc.
No Reply, so I resent it today.

Georgy

PHP Warning: adsw\Api\Auth\OAuth1::normalize_parameters(): Argument #2 ($value) must be passed by reference, value given in /home/****/public_html/****.com/wp-content/plugins/alidswoo/includes/adsw/Api/Auth/OAuth1.php on line 0

This error is constantly generating 20 times a minute.
I just deleted a 465MB error log file from my server !!! But it continues regenerating.
Switching back to PHP 7.4 and switching to the alidswoo 7.2 + fixed this and no more error logs.

I reported this to support@alidropship.com more than 2 weeks ago inc. screenshots etc.
No Reply, so I resent it today.
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Please, send me your contact email, i will try to find your case and figure out your issue with support team

Jin Jie

Both of your messages above were sent to my contacting email, so what are you trying to say?
Please just investigate the issue and report your findings here, so that it might help others in the community with the same or similar problem.

Georgy

Both of your messages above were sent to my contacting email, so what are you trying to say?
Please just investigate the issue and report your findings here, so that it might help others in the community with the same or similar problem.
It is forum notifications, which were sent to your email automatically, which you were used while registration. Still, you login is private and I will not be able to find your email

I can't investigate your issue, because i can't reproduce it from my side, that is why i requested your email to find your cases which you were reported to our support team.

Jin Jie

I can't investigate your issue, because i can't reproduce it from my side, that is why i requested your email to find your cases which you were reported to our support team.
What's the point of having a support team if they don't reply?

Jin Jie

i can't reproduce it from my side
You can't reproduce it on your side??
It happened exactly the same on two of my sites.
I'm not doubting you, but please send me your screen captures (theme and plugins) and error log, so I can see how you tested it.