Check out my store for sale at Flippa! Dropshipping plus!

Josi Geyer

Hello everyone! Selling the website and all the help you need with current net profit of $21k per year. The site is 4 years old and now after covid will only grow a lot more because dance competitions and dance studios are back openned again. I will be posting on FLIPPA. I can share all docs, profit and loss etc Accordign to Flippa the site is worth about 28k - We know sales can only double now, we are asking 35k minimum which will be made back from buyer in the first year alone. (large ballet schools in the country and world are returning customers each year - MUST offer personal customer service!! LOVE dance and arts")
checkout my store for sale at flippa here:
https://flippa.com/11104412-since-2...l-over-the-world-check-out-our-google-reviews

The Dropper

You mentioned that the orders are fulfilled by a private factory ? is the contact of the agent included ? do they take care of shipping aswell ? why you need Alidropship if the orders are processed outside aliexpress ?
Thanks in advance.

Josi Geyer

Yes, thats correct, I already did dropshipping with a private factory before I added the alidropship plugin.
My orders are sent via email and they do the rest, thats the heart of my professional pancake tutus. My factory partner also sales at Aliexpress but the price they give me is better byordering directly with them. The others aliexpress orders are extras....with the plugin alidropship.
So for this partner I sent the order in the email "NEW ORDER" subject. They sent me the bill which I pay via paypal and write back: PAID.
They send me another email saying" RECEIVED. In 30 days usually (to make the custom tutu) they send me the DHL shipping tracking and I personally emailed the customer ( the tracking). Thats it.
When I use the alidropshipplugin is similar but as you know I just have update the trackings, I dont need to personally send the order and the tracking. But is worth it.
I can show you more via zoom if you are interested:)
Have you seeing my full listing at FLIPPA? is free for buyers.
Thanks

Delfi

Yes, thats correct, I already did dropshipping with a private factory before I added the alidropship plugin.
My orders are sent via email and they do the rest, thats the heart of my professional pancake tutus. My factory partner also sales at Aliexpress but the price they give me is better byordering directly with them. The others aliexpress orders are extras....with the plugin alidropship.
So for this partner I sent the order in the email "NEW ORDER" subject. They sent me the bill which I pay via paypal and write back: PAID.
They send me another email saying" RECEIVED. In 30 days usually (to make the custom tutu) they send me the DHL shipping tracking and I personally emailed the customer ( the tracking). Thats it.
When I use the alidropshipplugin is similar but as you know I just have update the trackings, I dont need to personally send the order and the tracking. But is worth it.
I can show you more via zoom if you are interested:)
Have you seeing my full listing at FLIPPA? is free for buyers.
Thanks
Is sounds over complicated. Also sounds strange!!

Josi Geyer

Is how I started this dropshipping store, reaching out to this amazing supplier directly. If you only want to do it with alidropship you can but the price is not the same for this factory. Let me know if you need to schedule a call,
did you see the listing on flippa?