Check list for new custom store owners

ebnmom

Hello, brand new store owner who bought the middle custom package from Alipdropship. My suggestion would be to have some sort of manual or checklist for new owners of custom stores. Because I didn't create the store from scratch and I am not the most technically savvy gal out there, I am having a hard time determining my next steps. A document with those next steps would be super helpful. I know there are lots of blogs with info and steps, but there is nothing that is definitive for someone in my position ( as having bought the custom store). For example, I didn't even know that right off the bat I'd need to write product descriptions for each product that was imported for me. That may sound silly, but no one told me, and I only figured it out from reading some of your blogs. It is not a complaint, more of a suggestion for how to help new custom store owners understand what they need to do with their store after it has been handed over. Currently, I am reading through the blogs trying to determine what SEO things I must do. It would be so much easier if all the steps I needed to take were in one document, specific to my circumstance as receiving a custom store. Thanks :)

Christina

Administrator
Hello, brand new store owner who bought the middle custom package from Alipdropship. My suggestion would be to have some sort of manual or checklist for new owners of custom stores. Because I didn't create the store from scratch and I am not the most technically savvy gal out there, I am having a hard time determining my next steps. A document with those next steps would be super helpful. I know there are lots of blogs with info and steps, but there is nothing that is definitive for someone in my position ( as having bought the custom store). For example, I didn't even know that right off the bat I'd need to write product descriptions for each product that was imported for me. That may sound silly, but no one told me, and I only figured it out from reading some of your blogs. It is not a complaint, more of a suggestion for how to help new custom store owners understand what they need to do with their store after it has been handed over. Currently, I am reading through the blogs trying to determine what SEO things I must do. It would be so much easier if all the steps I needed to take were in one document, specific to my circumstance as receiving a custom store. Thanks :)

Hello, ebnmom!

We are thankful for your suggestion. We will certainly discuss that on the next meeting.

MAhmed88

Very much agree with ebnmom, that will be so much helpful.

trendylandmark

me too,i am agree what ebnmom says,i am using custom store for almost a year but no sales! i m doing FB ads for my store from self learning.coz i have zero knowledge about e-commerce and i'am very much willing to learn but my sales is coming only to a testing orders of mine for almost 10 months to be exact..i am not giving up,coz i know,theres something wrong and Hoping for helping us to used step by step FB ads or other social media platform for me to experience my First Sales from my store..what improvement and suggestion would you recommend to my store? Your suggestion will very much appreciated! Thank you!