ChatBot

ZbigniewPL

Hello

eCommerce world is moving forward to automation. There are customers asking about tracking details and other things - still asking the same question.

Integration with any kind of chatbot service would be appreciated.
The post important thing would be to provide a customer tracking details via chatbot.

chris37

Hello

eCommerce world is moving forward to automation. There are customers asking about tracking details and other things - still asking the same question.

Integration with any kind of chatbot service would be appreciated.
The post important thing would be to provide a customer tracking details via chatbot.
I totally agree I always use the chatbox on all of my websites. But are many out there you can use even for free. Why must be created by alidropship team?

ZbigniewPL

Which service do you use and how do you provide a tracking number to a customer by using this service without hiring a developer?

chris37

Which service do you use and how do you provide a tracking number to a customer by using this service without hiring a developer?
I am not using the chatbox for providing tracking numbers but only for collecting emails. I just see the up part of your question.

So let me clear the answer up :)

Check tidio, they have some cool automation features there. You can set up some yourself if you want even in the free plan. If you use woocomerce you can really bring it to the next level if you combine it with zapier.

Again you will need to hire a developer for doing the set up for you and also to pay the monthly fee of tidio if you need to upgrade.