Charged for Two Alidropship plugins when only using one

Rachelle

Hi,

We bought an Alidropship plugin and downloaded two versions; a regular Alidropship and a Woocoomerce version, as we thought it was just a choice to just to decide later which one we would use. Now we have notice we were charged for Two plugins.

How can we either get a refund, or get a serial number for the second charged plugin we are not using at this time? If we get another serial number authorization to use another one on a second site then its okay as we can use there once we finish with the first store. We have sent the name of the second domain for which we can use via your "Contact Us" form. If not possible please refund $89 for the one we do not have a serial number for, or please advise.

King Regards

Rachelle

Sunster

Staff member
Hi,

We bought an Alidropship plugin and downloaded two versions; a regular Alidropship and a Woocoomerce version, as we thought it was just a choice to just to decide later which one we would use. Now we have notice we were charged for Two plugins.

How can we either get a refund, or get a serial number for the second charged plugin we are not using at this time? If we get another serial number authorization to use another one on a second site then its okay as we can use there once we finish with the first store. We have sent the name of the second domain for which we can use via your "Contact Us" form. If not possible please refund $89 for the one we do not have a serial number for, or please advise.

King Regards

Rachelle

Hi, try emailing support directly at support@alidropship.com

Rachelle

Hi,

Thank you for quick response Sunster. Please accept my apologies , I was not overcharged; I mistakenly viewed a wrong line item. I will stick to website construction and leave the bills to my husband ;) The plugin is a great product, thank you Alidropship.