Changing the information on the item specifications tab

Rose

Hello,

I hope someone can help, is there anyway to change the description on the item specifications tab for each product. It provides conflicting or it does not provide enough information.

fujisan123

Yes, if I follow you need to edit the information in the "Attributes" section. You can find this within the product page under product options.

Rose

Yes, if I follow you need to edit the information in the "Attributes" section. You can find this within the product page under product options.

Thank you for your reply but sorry I do not follow you. Please advise where you find that information on the products page.

fujisan123

Thank you for your reply but sorry I do not follow you. Please advise where you find that information on the products page.

Assuming you're using the standard plugin/themes and not using the Woocommerce version you must:

Go to your dashboard and click products to take you to the product page.

After that scroll down past the bit where you write stuff and you will see a section called product options.

To the left of this section are various tabs, general, attributes, shipping, supplier, gallery, SEO etc.

Click the attributes one and you can edit them.

Hope this helps.

Rose

Assuming you're using the standard plugin/themes and not using the Woocommerce version you must:

Go to your dashboard and click products to take you to the product page.

After that scroll down past the bit where you write stuff and you will see a section called product options.

To the left of this section are various tabs, general, attributes, shipping, supplier, gallery, SEO etc.

Click the attributes one and you can edit them.

Hope this helps.

Hello thank you for taking your time to explain and help with my issue. I must not have something turned on because there is none of those options available on the product page. I do not have the woo commerce plugin.

Last edited: