Changing Supplier Information

Gustaf

Hi!

First and foremost, I just want to say that I love your plugin, It's great but it has a couple of problems from time to time.

Sometimes the merchants stop selling certain products, which forces me to find another merchant that sells it. As you know, this is pretty easy, and the actual problem is that I can't simply change the supplier info to the new product/merchant.

After I have copy pasted the new info in the supplier info section, and then clicked "save supplier info", nothing gets updated.

Please help me figure this out, as it would be a lot easier than creating a new product page to update the supplier information.

(I use AliDropship Woo, latest version).

Igor

Administrator
Staff member
Hi!

First and foremost, I just want to say that I love your plugin, It's great but it has a couple of problems from time to time.

Sometimes the merchants stop selling certain products, which forces me to find another merchant that sells it. As you know, this is pretty easy, and the actual problem is that I can't simply change the supplier info to the new product/merchant.

After I have copy pasted the new info in the supplier info section, and then clicked "save supplier info", nothing gets updated.

Please help me figure this out, as it would be a lot easier than creating a new product page to update the supplier information.

(I use AliDropship Woo, latest version).
Hello Gustaf,

Thank you for your feedback!

Please note that the link that you add in the Supplier Info section for the new product must be shortened to end with .html.
For example, if you need to change the product's URL to this, you should only insert this part of the URL: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESR...C-Back-One-Piece-Hybrid-Case/32594230091.html

I hope the above resolves your query.
Please let me know if you have any questions or if there's any way I can be of help.

Best regards,
Igor