Changing paypal account

Shahran

Hi guys,
it seems while creating my dropshipping account, I accidently gave my personal paypal account number instead of the company's paypal to the developers. Can anybody here guide me on how to change the paypal account from my own personal to the company one? Thanks !

Direct Webstore

I presume you want to change your Paypal details with Alidropship developers for payment of plugins etc, right? Just contact support@alidropship.com and let them know. If you already made a payment to them with your personal account..it's too late. Actually, it's not even neccessary to contact them. Just use your company Paypal account next time you make a payment for something.

If you are talking about giving the Paypal details to the developers because they are making a custom site for you...then simply tell them via support@alidropship.com ... or if they have finished making your store...change it yourself according to the instructions in the post above ☺

Shahran

I presume you want to change your Paypal details with Alidropship developers for payment of plugins etc, right? Just contact support@alidropship.com and let them know. If you already made a payment to them with your personal account..it's too late. Actually, it's not even neccessary to contact them. Just use your company Paypal account next time you make a payment for something.

If you are talking about giving the Paypal details to the developers because they are making a custom site for you...then simply tell them via support@alidropship.com ... or if they have finished making your store...change it yourself according to the instructions in the post above ☺

Actually it's for the customers as when they purchase something, my personal paypal information is shown to them. lol. which is why I had to change it into the official business one. Thanks for your input

Direct Webstore

Actually it's for the customers as when they purchase something, my personal paypal information is shown to them. lol. which is why I had to change it into the official business one. Thanks for your input
Well it was bound to be one or the other...lol :)