Change to Alidropship Plugin

Akira

Hello

I have installed Alidropship Woo but now I want to install Alidropship Plugin.

What is the correct method to make the change?

Thank you

Sunster

Staff member
If you haven't started importing products yet then you have no issues with just simply switching. If you have imported products then unfortunately you will have to start fresh and import them again.

Akira

I have not imported any products yet. I have uninstalled wordpress and then reinstalled it. I have uploaded alidropsihp plugin and I get the following message...

The link you followed has expired.

Please try again.

I do not know what should be done.

Akira

I managed to install Alidropship by making some changes in PHP. Options

max_execution_time 180

memory_limit 512M or the highest available

post_max_size 32M

upload_max_filesize 64M

I do not know if the correct solution but it worked

boo13

Dear Akira, I'd like so say a big thank you to you. Your post here provided a solution which even the Support team at AliDropship could not. I was struggling with "The link you followed has expired." and received no useful solution from the support team. Your 'PHP settings change' post here is clear, concise and fixed the error so I've finally installed the plugin successfully. Than you very much Akira!

Mar

max_execution_time 180

post_max_size 32M

upload_max_filesize 64M

You don't mention about the theme you used with Alidropship woo. Are you using the same with the original plugin? I'm wondering how it worked.

boo13

I installed alidropship woo and the Shopper theme. Do you still have a problem? I fixed my installation problem based on your settings change advice!

learningstuff

max_execution_time 180

post_max_size 32M

upload_max_filesize 64M

3+ years later, I had the same problem, and your solution worked on the first try! Thanks!!!

During the development process https://mlsdev.com/blog/it-outsourcing-companies, you'll need to gather requirements for your software project. The most accurate and comprehensive requirements are those that are clear and precise. The more specific the requirements, the better. For example, a custom software development team can create custom software for a client's website or mobile application. This means they will be more likely to have a better chance of meeting their goals, but they can't guarantee it will be the best choice.

Last edited: