Change to Ali woo from Alidropship original

Janani

I am surprised at how everyone seems to accept the lack of a solution. I installed the Alidropship original theme and started advertising on Facebook just 3 days back.... since then I have had more than 250 visitors to my website and more than 20 people have added products to the cart and then abandoned it. I have this data because I have installed the abandoned cart plugin.

I have 84 products installed and I want to urgently shift to Aliwoo..... and I am extremely frustrated by the absolute lack of options other than to start from scratch. I am sure the team at Alidropship can put some thought into this and come up with a solution. It cannot be all that challenging technically..... then why aren't we putting more pressure on the team to enable such changes?

I have had a very disappointing experience with the support. For most of the queries, they just say they can't help us. For example, I don't think they even try. I am using the Michaelangelo Theme and just wrote to them some days back asking them to share the CSS for increasing the logo size and they just said it can't be done!!! I think it really sad :(

It very very unfortunate that a plugin that has the potential to be the best plugin ever is really let down by exteremely bad support and service.

Direct Webstore

I am sure the team at Alidropship can put some thought into this and come up with a solution.
The circumstances of changing one's mind and switching to Woo have been discussed countless times in this forum and in the documentation. A little research before making important decisions goes a long way. Sensible people "put some thought into" it before making such decisions.

For most of the queries, they just say they can't help us. For example, I don't think they even try. I am using the Michaelangelo Theme and just wrote to them some days back asking them to share the CSS for increasing the logo size and they just said it can't be done!!! I think it really sad

For "most" of the queries? I suspect that the logo issue is the only query and you're just upset and exaggerating. If you want custom work done, you need to either pay for it ... or ask here in the forum. I myself have helped many (for free) with CSS customisation. The logo issue has already been discussed in this forum and I have already stated one fix a couple of times. I'm not stating it again for every person who can't use the search function.

But to increase the logo size dramatically, you need to edit the header.php file and that will mess up the mobile view, which is MUCH more important these days. So support is correct when they say "it can't be done". More precisely, it can't be done by them because they don't do customisation work and it can't be done by amateurs. It looks great in mobile which is the main thing. Just leave it. Or switch to Woo. But I predict that with your obvious inexperience, that may lead to further problems. It depends on how willing you are to do a bit of research and go through a learning curve.

The Original themes are off the shelf themes for newbies. That's the package they sell. Not private customisation for every individual that asks for it. Most Premium (paid) plugins and themes for Wordpress and other platforms offer updates and support for the basic functions ONLY, NOT customisations. Maybe because you are new to website development, you are not aware of this.

It's like buying a Dodge car and being upset when they won't put a Volkswagon engine in it for you. If you want customisation, either learn to do it yourself like I and others have or get a third party to do it for you.

exteremely bad support and service.
Rubbish. Not doing what they are not supposed to do is not "bad service".

Last edited:

Arnaldo

Hey. Many of us had exactly the same issue and were frustrated too but it is not the developper fault at all.

And even if such tool were provided it will lead to even more complains because of different user’s need.

Also what I don’t get is: you wanna make the switch but already have visitor’s that don’t convert. Switching theme won’t help.

Start from scratch or do another site.

I know it hurts and both DWS and me did that many times.

Just move on.

And believe me you will cry when you’ll make the switch realizing how easy it was to use the original plugin.

In fact if the developer allow Alidropship to be fully compatible with elementor and PoD rest api services, best believe I’ll make the switch back.

Direct Webstore

And believe me you will cry when you’ll make the switch realizing how easy it was to use the original plugin.
Exactly. With his obvious inexperience, I'd suggest he sticks with the Original. Unless he's a good learner and has the ability to read and research things. That has not been demonstrated so far.