Change Theme

Asrizan Rabini

Hi, wanna ask something. If i change my old theme to new theme, can or not? I am worry all my setting lost if i change the theme.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, wanna ask something. If i change my old theme to new theme, can or not? I am worry all my setting lost if i change the theme.
You won't lose your settings if you switch between the built-in themes. The only thing you might need to do again is create your menus.

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

@Ekaterina Sayapina

how about change from Ali to woo ?
Please keep in mind that AliDropship original version and Woo version have different structures that are not compatible with each other. You will lose your settings when switching to the other version. You will need to delete your original plugin, purge your WP and re-install it.

Barb

How can I change the top selling and all products on the front page of Da Vinci theme. I have looked at the products and there doesn't seem to be a featured box. I would like to be able to change all the images as new ones are add

E

Ekaterina Sayapina

How can I change the top selling and all products on the front page of Da Vinci theme. I have looked at the products and there doesn't seem to be a featured box. I would like to be able to change all the images as new ones are add
Please try lowering Quantity of certain products in the General section of Product Options.

Joon Weng

Please try lowering Quantity of certain products in the General section of Product Options.
Hi, just wannna check with you, by changing the theme, does it mean the mailgun service will be affected as well? Recently I change from DaVinci to Rembrandt.. I found out that, all my inbox mail has lost..

Update: The email have no problem now.. If you reading my message, thank you for your time.

Last edited:
E

Ekaterina Sayapina

Hi, just wannna check with you, by changing the theme, does it mean the mailgun service will be affected as well? Recently I change from DaVinci to Rembrandt.. I found out that, all my inbox mail has lost..

Update: The email have no problem now.. If you reading my message, thank you for your time.
No, this shouldn't affect your mail service in any way.