Change Store Idenity (url etc)

martin simpson

Hi, is there a way to change my store identity. I am not happy with the name/ brand of my store and am wanting to change it. If I buy a new webname (url) and logo etc, how can I reflect these changes in the wordpress/CPanel environment so the new url resolves to the new name etc. Only wanting to chagne url, email and wording on the wordpress site and keep everything else.

Mar

Hi, is there a way to change my store identity. I am not happy with the name/ brand of my store and am wanting to change it. If I buy a new webname (url) and logo etc, how can I reflect these changes in the wordpress/CPanel environment so the new url resolves to the new name etc. Only wanting to chagne url, email and wording on the wordpress site and keep everything else.
The first thing to do is register a new domain. To make sure it is done right, ask help from your host provider.

Direct Webstore

You also have to write to Support and get then to reset your Alidropship license.

If you want to keep all the work you've done already as well, you'll have to download the database and do a "search and replace" of the old name, URL and email addresses with something like Notepad++, then "drop" all the tables in your database and import the edited one.

You'd also have to change the logos.

If that seems too difficult ... you'll just have to start from scratch.